Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Gonna have money on Holland this year aswell. Or maybe Germany
(06-05-2012, 04:14 PM)Nudie link Wrote: Gonna have money on Holland this year aswell. Or maybe Germany

I was thinking of Germany...but the odds for them would be rubbish I think. Them and Spain.

Apparently it's 22/1 for England to score the least amount of goals. That's worth considering I think. Unless Andy Carroll keeps playing then you might as well vote for England scoring the most goals. :P
(06-05-2012, 04:42 PM)Munch link Wrote: Unless Andy Carroll keeps playing then you might as well vote for England scoring the most goals. :P

thats sarcasm right?

Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=22551.msg423258#msg423258 date=1338918287]
thats sarcasm right?

Obviously, that's why I included the :P smiley.
France 4:0 Estonia
(06-05-2012, 11:42 PM)Nonzero link Wrote: France 4:0 Estonia

fag gtfo this topic
now when arsenal got podolski and giroud, maybe they will give up offering dempsey a contract. altho he had stated that he wanted to play champions league...

heard pool was interested him aswell but they are not in cl and demps had said he likes london so... :roll:

murphy  - went to blackburn
AJ - left to QPHAHA, good luck, really liked him in fulham
Pog - left to Reading, lol no comment

we are close to sigh petric from HSV tho who looks similar to dempsey (likes to shoot and finishes his chances), hope it doesnt mean hes a replacement for dempsey...

been rumours we're negotiating with aaron ramsey, dunno if thats true but would be hella good to see him in cm when murphy gone

also dembele is stated hes most likely to stay at fulham which almost gives me a boner
Ibra and Thiago Silva going to PSG. Meh, another Chelsea/Real Madrid/Manchester City kind of club now.

No worries, though. We got Hazard, Mata and Torres.
petric signed, hugo rodallega signed, dempsey and dembele still at the club, looking good. now if we could sign that douglas from twente would be great.

oh funny fact, we have signed Moussa Dembele from PSG U-16 xD
Mexico wins gold medal in the olimpics against Brazil :)

viva mexico cabrones