Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
It's not that strange really as WHL on a european night is an amazing palce to be, in fact I think out of all the English teams who play in europe regularly only Spurs and Bindippers have that special atmosphere where the fans and players are almost at one. It probably has much to do with the old skool style stadiums right next to the pitch. I can only imagine what would have happened had we got the olympic stadium, it would be almost as uninspiring as the Arsenal fans.

You might have You'll Never Walk Alone but Oh When The Spurs Go Marching In slaps it in the face for sheer enthusiasm and involvement.

Without being biased I think YNWA is better, but you can't really argue about an opinion like that.
(05-04-2011, 07:47 AM)Munch link Wrote: Of course I can see it. It's just that I don't like Man U, so I'd like to see Schalke make it to the finals.

I'd rather it was UTD tbh, so that when Barcelona trash them, it hurts more :)
(05-04-2011, 06:20 PM)Jay link Wrote: I'd rather it was UTD tbh, so that when Barcelona trash them, it hurts more :)

I'd like that. People keep going on about it being 3 CL finals in 4 years. If Barcelona get in the final and win, that'd mean they've been in 3 in 5 years and won all 3...two of them being against Man U.

And lol, Fergie put a weak squad out. He's in no way cocky, is he? I know he's just saving them for the league, he must be a little worried about Chelsea.
Wow, perhaps the most uninspiring CL semi ever, way too easy for Utd.
Schalke played like Arsenal. Had a decent amount of possession but didn't do much with it. Until United's third goal, Schalke had a decent run and could have put pressure on Man U...but no...they didn't.
4-1 i guess

Barça vs ManU

make your bets, ill go with barça :)
Stoke 3 - 1 Arsenal
Chelsea are useless.

Man U 2 - 1 Chelsea

MOTM = Howard Webb!

Unless something crazy happens and Blackburn and Blackpool beat Man U, and Chelsea win their next two games, Man U have the title. So congrats to Man U for getting that 19th title.
arsenal beat man utd but lose to stoke city  :? :? :?