Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(05-09-2011, 08:40 PM)yeray link Wrote: the name de jong says you something?

You both only came with the same thing in the last 3 postes, that kick did entertain me thought you could clearly see his eye's not seeing the other player, it might sound like crap but he was aiming for the ball and so was the other guy....

only because i agreed on munch how terrible howard webb can be.
(05-10-2011, 07:02 AM)Daniel link Wrote: You both only came with the same thing in the last 3 postes, that kick did entertain me thought you could clearly see his eye's not seeing the other player, it might sound like crap but he was aiming for the ball and so was the other guy....
that made my day  :D
Of course you won't believe it, i won't try to convince you either.

Iniesta Vs Van Bommel Spain Vs Netherlands

Iniesta Dive Remix - World Cup Finals

like somebody in the reactions said: Howard Webb mistook Spain for Manchester United that day!

World cup final free kick Sneijder

Right after this important free kick Spain made the winning goal, this are little things that can change the whole fucking game, yes RED for de jong could of changed it, but RED for iniesta would of change everything.

Now you probably gonna say something about that kung fu kick again cause that's the only thing you can come up with.

It won't change the result Spain won the world cup, i bet my ass the next world cup is another drama with alot of corrupt things.
As much as I hate Spain they won the world cup because they were the best team in the competition, simple as.

On another note you should never rely on spurs to do you any favours.
Crouch is epic failure.First the red card @ 15th min against Real Madrid and now one of the most important matches of the season he scores own goal.
When a striker scores an own goal, you know something's wrong.
i dont know how van bommel and other players didnt get red card.. but well, better lets stop talking about this again.. :)
And the own goal from almost exactly the same place as his header that got us CL football last season.

Irony's a cunt.
(05-10-2011, 08:52 PM)Munch link Wrote: When a striker scores an own goal, you know something's wrong.
lmao  _O- _O-
An interesting fact:

Maxi Rodriguez has scored more goals in his last 3 games than any of our strikers have managed in the league all season.

He's not even a striker...