Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Typical Gooner trying to take the attention away from Tottenham. We slapped those mugs from Milan around and that awas amuch better representation of what we're about.
Damien Comolli takes Liverpool position
BBC Sport - Football - Damien Comolli takes Liverpool position

I genuinley LOL'd when I heard this.

_O- _O- _O- _O-
(11-03-2010, 06:41 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: Typical Gooner trying to take the attention away from Tottenham. We slapped those mugs from Milan around and that awas amuch better representation of what we're about.
lol
I actualy watched the game ( spurs - Inter milan ) tbh it was nothing special , yes i agree spurs were better than inter milan but you got to say it isn't like inter milan is a such great team ( yes they may have won CL but thats just bcs of mourinho )
If we beat Barca at home you would find some excuse as well. You guys are so bitter. :p
(11-03-2010, 11:52 PM)dappamikey link Wrote: If we beat Barca at home you would find some excuse as well. You guys are so bitter. :p
For me if you play better than ( not necessary winning the match )  Chelsea or Barcelona or Arsenal or Real madrid then i think id say Tottenham is a good team but like we've talked ingame , spurs are just short in quality , you've got the quantity but no quality .
Chelsea is the opposite they got real quality players but they got almost no bench
Liverpool beat Napoli last night 3-1. It was a good match but at times frustrating, Napoli got the first goal then Gerrard came on at half time and scored 3 nice goals (second goal being a penalty).

Outside of the ground though...the Italians brought violence with them (as expected), there were a lot of police at the ground. Apparently 2 people got stabbed and a whole load of Ultras were trying to ambush some of our fans...
(11-04-2010, 12:19 AM)azerty link Wrote: For me if you play better than ( not necessary winning the match )  Chelsea or Barcelona or Arsenal or Real madrid then i think id say Tottenham is a good team but like we've talked ingame , spurs are just short in quality , you've got the quantity but no quality .
Chelsea is the opposite they got real quality players but they got almost no bench

Hmm only a few moths ago we beat both Arsenal and Chelsea in the league in a 4 day spell, then we went up to Manchester City and won there, those 3 wins basically got us into the Champions League. Each of those games we deserved to win as well. Having said that beating Arsenal is nothing special, jsut ask West Brom.

Oh and putting Arsenal in the same category as those other 3 teams is a bit of a joke really.
Bolton 4-2 Tottenham
Very good game.
i hope wigan wins blackburn cus i betted on alot of matches
We are losing against the losers. 2-0 for them at HT.