Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(11-01-2010, 09:16 PM)Sadik link Wrote: Pff, No wonder he's on bench these days, I liked him before not any more though he's a sell out and thought he could fit in Barcelona
He was world class at arsenal , average at barcelona , and shit at new york
(11-01-2010, 09:18 PM)azerty link Wrote: He was world class at arsenal , average at barcelona , and shit at new york
1) I know 2) He made a bad choice leaving arse-anal 3) even worse of a choice.
talking about divers

Suarez schwalbe tegen NEC
(11-01-2010, 09:18 PM)azerty link Wrote: He was world class at arsenal , average at barcelona , and shit at new york

That's similar to Beckham when he went to Real Madrid. I mean I've always thought Beckham was way overrated but at Manchester United he was class, he went to Real Madrid and he was never the same. His reputation was what saved him when it came to the England squad.

But that's the same for a lot of players who go to Real Madrid. It happened to Michael Owen, van Nistelrooy, Steve McManaman (to name a few). It may well happen to Kaká and C.Ronaldo soon, and Rooney if he goes there.
(11-01-2010, 09:30 PM)Munch link Wrote: That's similar to Beckham when he went to Real Madrid. I mean I've always thought Beckham was way overrated but at Manchester United he was class, he went to Real Madrid and he was never the same. His reputation was what saved him when it came to the England squad.

But that's the same for a lot of players who go to Real Madrid. It happened to Michael Owen, van Nistelrooy, Steve McManaman , Robinho , Van der vaart , Robben , Sneijder  (to name a few). It may well happen to Kaká and C.Ronaldo soon, and Rooney if he goes there.
Bale is raping Maicon again and again, if we don't win this from here it will be all ex-scouser Crouch's fault.
3-1 lol
thats how man utd ended arsenal unbeaten run :

Manchester United kicking Arsenal off the park
-censored-
(11-03-2010, 11:05 AM)azerty link Wrote: thats how man utd ended arsenal unbeaten run :

Manchester United kicking Arsenal off the park
Great match  :D