Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
Last season I wanted City to do well, this season they have to do well. It's teams like Man City that are destroying football, so either they do well and make up for breaking loyalty in players or end up in a worst state than Leeds.
(08-13-2010, 09:37 AM)Munch link Wrote: Last season I wanted City to do well, this season they have to do well. It's teams like Man City that are destroying football, so either they do well and make up for breaking loyalty in players or end up in a worst state than Leeds.
liverpool - arsenal sunday :D
(08-13-2010, 07:06 PM)azerty link Wrote: liverpool - arsenal sunday :D

Oh yes, usually there's a topic every time this game turns up but not this time...

Liverpool will be playing their new signings too (Jovanovic, Cole, Wilson and Poulsen) and there was a chance that Torres will appear. He didn't really do anything in the World Cup except get even more injured, and Reina did nothing so he should appear too.

I was thinking of putting a bet on for Lucas to score for us. I have a feeling he'll get one in. I can also see us just scraping a win, because you have 2 wins over us in the last 6 games and we have 2 defeats over you. Normally our stats are even so maybe we'll make them even again.

However I also have a feeling it'll be a draw, since both teams usually go for a couple months before the first defeat, longer than most other teams in the league and there's a chance we'll do that again.

I've got a good feeling about this season too. :)
i think arsenal wil lose 2-3 or 1-2
goalie is noob , koscielny not great , fabregas & van persie prob not playing
You've also got injury troubles, and we're not doing too bad on injuries. I don't want Torres playing though.
pft joe cole sent off fuckin bullshit
Wow....that was a fun game, and N'Gog played well.

I wish the team gave Torres the same support they give N'Gog, he'd get injured less and we'd score more.

The last goal was unlucky, but that's not an excuse for the result, we could have won if the team pressed a bit more.

And lol, I had a bet that if Lucas got a goal I'd get his name on the back of a new Liverpool shirt tomorrow. Shame he didn't score, I actually wanted his name. :P
I might hold that bet until the Man U game next month.

Also that Joe Cole sending off was shit, the guy went down, rolled down, cried and got on the stretcher and still played until he got subbed off around 70 minutes.

Oh and, this was just awful. When Mascherano got fouled and the Arsenal player got booked, some Liverpool fans in the pub were protesting FOR THE FOULER because he got booked. That's just stupid, I think they're on the wrong side of the park (should be on the Blue side).
arsenal played very well in first half  & shit in 2nd half they were playing like noobs too mutch possetion lost
@Joe cole red card : Honestly Munch & swifty : That 2foot tacle from Joe cole was stupid  : He tacles Koscielny near our corner , 2foot , 5 sec late and his tacle was aimed at leg

Arshavin was crap
Good result for arsenal tho    :r
Yes it was stupid but it was no red.
2foot tackle on a player that aint got the ball its a red :)