Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Football Topic
(08-01-2010, 05:11 PM)azerty link Wrote: Munch i wouldn't be talking mutch since liverpool finished ...  euh ... 7th

That's got to be one of the worst comebacks I've ever read.

What has that got to do with anything? C'mon surely you can come up with something better than laughing at where we finished last season.

And so what if we finished 7th? That makes no difference, and it's what went on behind the scenes that contributed to that not our squad. Our squad's still good and have got other good players coming in (Joe Cole, Danny Wilson and Jovanovic) and many potential youths, Pacheco being the best of them.

Also why are you always taking stabs at me and Liverpool? I'm often showing respect to you and Arsenal so there's just no need.
(08-01-2010, 05:23 PM)Munch link Wrote: That's got to be one of the worst comebacks I've ever read.

What has that got to do with anything? C'mon surely you can come up with something better than laughing at where we finished last season.

And so what if we finished 7th? That makes no difference, and it's what went on behind the scenes that contributed to that not our squad. Our squad's still good and have got other good players coming in (Joe Cole, Danny Wilson and Jovanovic) and many potential youths, Pacheco being the best of them.
So what if arsenal dind't won title last season ?
(08-01-2010, 01:09 AM)Munch link Wrote: And nearly each time you say the ref sucks it's when Arsenal lose.
What does this has to do with what we're talking about  ?

EDIT : Neither do i have something agaisn't liverpool but some people here are coming up with the fact that arsenal haven't won a tittle since 2005 but i don't give a shit it doesn't even concern me
Arsenal could easly recruit alot of young talend players

Here's what i think he should do

1)sell somme players :  Denilson , Alumunia , Bendtner , Fabianski

2) And buy  : Gai Assulin , Joe hart , Giovani dos Santos , Neymar da silva , Coutinho

Those are highly rated player and they won't cost mutch :) ( Execpt Neymar )

-Gai Assulin is a free agent :p

-Joe hart wants to leave Man city

-Giovani dos santos is at totenham but he's send on loan because he has problems with totenham manager

-Neymar da silva highly rated player but he will cost alot of money ( 30millions minimum )

-Philipe Coutinho , playing for Inter but he's send on loan

(08-01-2010, 05:38 PM)azerty link Wrote: So what if arsenal dind't won title last season ?

Nothing? I never said anything about Arsenal's title challenge last season...infact I was supporting them, wanting them to win instead of Chelsea.

(08-01-2010, 05:38 PM)azerty link Wrote: What does this has to do with what we're talking about  ?

Again, nothing. It's just that you took a stab at something I said because I think Pacheco could become a footballing legend and you think I say that about a lot of Liverpool players. So as a joking-comeback I said that.
(08-01-2010, 05:11 PM)azerty link Wrote: atleast we got young players for the future , what are you gonna do when
VanderSar , Vidic , Ferdinand , Evra , Scholes , Giggs , Owen , wes brown , owen Hargreaves , Michael Carrick , John O'Shea , Gary Neville  all retire ? All of them are over 28 , their peak is gone in maybe 3 years u got a team full of old rusty players .
What you gonna do ? - youth players step up ? you got like 4 good youth players
                            - Buy new players ? Manchester united has over 800 mil deb

Like ive said plenty times before i don't give a damn if arsenal don't win titles as long they play good football it's all good for me

Munch i wouldn't be talking mutch since liverpool finished ...  euh ... 7th
Man Utds youth system is stronger than Arsenal's, just because you lot try and boast that your youth team is going to be amazing and then you get destroyed by a championship team in the carling cup when your "fancy" football can't get past a team that likes to get stuck in. Only decont youngsters you have are Gibbs, Ramsey & Wilshere, I can only 2 of them making it at Arsenal.

Man Utd have produced possibly 3 of the greatest midfielders in the world in Scholes, Beckham & Giggs and your saying we don't have a decent set up?

Darren Fletcher came through the Utd youth system and as I recall he absolutely bossed the Arsenal midfield last year at the Emirates and he dictated the pace of the game, completely shadowed out that cross eyed twat Fabregas.

We have Welbeck, Macheda, Cleverely, Hernandez, Diouf, Fabio, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Obertan, Gibson and Nani, Rooney & Anderson are still young. You think only young players are good. Your team is shit because their is no experiance and have no backbone. You need a mixed team filled with youth and experiance. The only time a team filled with youth won everything was ehm.. Man Utd back in the middle 90s, theres another fact for you.

Oh and Man Utd could afford any player that really wanted, just because were in debt you don't think we can spend money? Every fucking team in the Premier League is in debt. I don't see Arsenal spending the cash to try and bring some talent in.. do you?

You think you know all, you know fuck all.

i win
Btw congrats on the Emirates Cup quite an accomplishment.

retard
Macheda...I always thought he'd become the next C.Ronaldo. He looks a bit like him too. :P
(08-01-2010, 08:49 PM)Munch link Wrote: Macheda...I always thought he'd become the next C.Ronaldo. He looks a bit like him too. :P
I don't like that kind of player , he does one good match and he's already compared to ronaldo , i think Eden hazzard is the next ronaldo
Bah here we go again.

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
Carlos Vela
Vito Mannone ( gk )
Wojciech Szczesny ( gk )
Armand Traore
Frimpong
Gael Clichy
Thomas Vermaelen
Johan Djourou
Abou Diaby
Alex Song
Cesc Fabregas
Samir Nasri
Theo Walcott
Craig Eastmond
Henri Lansbury
Francis Coquelin
Jay Simpson
Gilles Sunu
(08-01-2010, 09:21 PM)AzKiller link Wrote: I don't like that kind of player , he does one good match and he's already compared to ronaldo , i think Eden hazzard is the next ronaldo

Yeah I hate them kind of players too but I do think he could be up there some day with the big names, provided he gets the right training and some good games.