Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lockerz.com I HAVE INVITES!!
Site sucks at the moment, because everything is "Fresh out" and I don't want to buy a goddamn scarf.
O shi i forget to visit this site everyday

ah well fuck it, everything is fresh out anyhow
(10-15-2009, 07:18 PM)taxiDominator link Wrote: O shi i forget to visit this site everyday

ah well fuck it, everything is fresh out anyhow
it re stocks later on
Does a user get points from inviting another user?

4 if you're a Z-lister (you enter the Z-list when you invite over 20 people and they join).
Sweet my order went trough i just got dirt2 for myself. I wasl literally waiting and lockerz refreshing tiwtter page, as soon as they said its live i redeemed as fast as i could  O-) :+ :7
The way Lockerz makes money is by selling your information that you give them when you sign up. There's thousands of companies that will pay top dollar for your personal information. All you guys who signed up for this are whoring yourselves out to advertising companies. In the Terms of Use agreement (which I assume close to none of you read in it's entirety) says

"...if you send us your creative or original concepts or ideas or any confidential or proprietary information” you “automatically grant Lockerz a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, sublicenseable, royalty-free license to use the Submissions and feedback, and exercise all copyright, publicity and other rights with respect to any such Submissions and feedback.”

This means that they can do whatever they want with your personal information, and you agree to let them to so. Whoever registered gave them their zipcode/postcode, mobile phone number, gender, name, email address, and time zone. I wouldn't be surprised if you have advertisers spamming you with calls and emailing you with offers.

Yup ^
(10-15-2009, 10:18 PM)Mike link Wrote: Does a user get points from inviting another user?

Only if that person joins.

(10-16-2009, 01:26 AM)Mike link Wrote: The way Lockerz makes money is by selling your information that you give them when you sign up. There's thousands of companies that will pay top dollar for your personal information. All you guys who signed up for this are whoring yourselves out to advertising companies. In the Terms of Use agreement (which I assume close to none of you read in it's entirety) says

"...if you send us your creative or original concepts or ideas or any confidential or proprietary information” you “automatically grant Lockerz a perpetual, worldwide, unlimited, irrevocable, transferable, assignable, sublicenseable, royalty-free license to use the Submissions and feedback, and exercise all copyright, publicity and other rights with respect to any such Submissions and feedback.”

This means that they can do whatever they want with your personal information, and you agree to let them to so. Whoever registered gave them their zipcode/postcode, mobile phone number, gender, name, email address, and time zone. I wouldn't be surprised if you have advertisers spamming you with calls and emailing you with offers.

I would've thought that the information that they sell is your answer to the polls. For example: "What IM do you use: Yahoo Messenger, ICQ or MSN" and they sell your answer to those companies.
lol nah, how would you think could they afford those free games? lol.

ofcourse they're sending your personal info to anyone who's paying for it. Its all about capitalism, son.