Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lockerz.com I HAVE INVITES!!
Got 28 PTZ without knowing why they are needed
If anyone is in need of an invite or more, PM me. :+
lol at everyone here saying " I GOT INVITES " like it's some private thing...you don't even need an invite to sign up..
(10-03-2009, 11:29 PM)Shark link Wrote: lol at everyone here saying " I GOT INVITES " like it's some private thing...you don't even need an invite to sign up..

Err, come back again? :/
(10-03-2009, 11:29 PM)Shark link Wrote: lol at everyone here saying " I GOT INVITES " like it's some private thing...you don't even need an invite to sign up..

Acually, yes you do... You can sign up with a pre E-mail but you need an invite from someone to confirm it...
So they closed the site down now?
Just when I get 100ptz..
its not closed but it still is a scam
Works fine here now, but they're just shutting it down a lot for maintenance (I'm guessing preparation for the full version / bug fixes).
(10-04-2009, 06:02 PM)BoogerJay link Wrote: Acually, yes you do... You can sign up with a pre E-mail but you need an invite from someone to confirm it...

My ass, I registered myself.
(10-08-2009, 05:57 PM)Shark link Wrote: My ass, I registered myself.
Yeah... someone must have invited the email you used then.

This is an email they sent to one of my spam inboxes when I tried to reg an account without an invite code.
Quote:Lockerz Lockerz is Invitation Only - So Get Invited.
Thanks for your interest in becoming a Lockerz member. Membership is free but by invitation only. We're here to help. It may take a few days, but it will be worth the wait. Seriously.- Your Friends at Lockerz Copyright © 2009 Lockerz, LLCAll rights reserved. Privacy Assurance: Lockerz respects and protects your privacy. Lockerz does not share your information with outside companies for their promotional use. View our complete privacy policy at any time. You can also opt-out if you feel you have received this message in error.

^ Just to prove you need an invite to get in.