Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lockerz.com I HAVE INVITES!!
I have some lockerz invites than can be sent out to anyone! Basically you get points for going on the website and reviewing games/movies and doing random polls. It's basically the "hype" of the internet right now! You get points (PTZ) for doing all this and you can win things like, PS3's XBox's and other things. Even if you don't want any of thoes, you can watch movies and shows.

Here are some websites reviewing Lockerz.com All is legit.

http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/what-is-...ockerz.com

"Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten. One other thing you’ll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or “Pointz”). PTZ are Lockerz’... See more » Our mission is to be your daily habit, not a site for your parents or grandparents looking for their long-lost friends from Kindergarten. One other thing you’ll love about Lockerz are PTZ (or “Pointz”). PTZ are Lockerz’ proprietary loyalty “currency” that you earn whenever you buy, watch, play, share, invite friends, or even just show up on Lockerz. Redeem PTZ at the PTZ Place for incredible prizes, great products and dream experiences. Too Good to Be True? Why are we doing this? To thank you for joining early. To build a Lockerz community of cool, stylish, cutting-edge people who love to buy great brands. To give you a taste of how PTZ will work when we go live this fall. And to test out different prizes and PTZ levels. That’s key. This version of PTZ Place is a test. PTZ levels will change when the full Lockerz site launches. Lockerz.com is more or less a PTC. But you play games, vote on polls and give opinions on things, for points. You can get PS3’s, games, iPod’s(Phones, MP3’s..) all for points. There’s no cost necessary. NOTE: Lockerz is INVITE ONLY. You cannot register without an invite."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...609AAOkVN7

What is LOCKERZ.COM??? GET FREE STUFF!!! INVITES HERE!!!

Message me here or send me a PM asking for an invite. I got 20 so far so get to them fast! If you want one, please send me your E-mail address!
Just to let people know this is in fact a pyramid scheme.
im only on 50 ptz, just saving for 100 to get an xbox game.
(09-28-2009, 04:15 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Just to let people know this is in fact a pyramid scheme.

explain
(09-28-2009, 12:24 PM)8Ball link Wrote: im only on 50 ptz, just saving for 100 to get an xbox game.
Im in 36, but i played the game when i first registered and got something like 32 points, but the site was fucking up :@
I sent invites to thoes who asked for them! If anyone else needs them sent me a PM with your E-mail!
Well fuck your shit then :(
Ah, ty for the invite. It seems pretty cool, 2 points per day for doing something small and you can save up for stuff like a game at 100 points (pretty good eh).

35 days of just having to click yes or no to get a game is awesome for me..

If anyone needs an invite and BoogerJay has none left, you can email me if you'd really like. :)

And I wouldn't call this a pyramid scheme like others, as it's not like you put a tenner down for a 400 quid gift and wait for people after you to put tenners down and foot the bill..
I'm pretty sure he gets points for inviting ya'll.
He does but how else you gonna get on the website? ;)