Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA CL/Europe League
ahahaha chelsea got pwnd hahah

man utd is going to win
Denmark 1 - 1 Portugal

FOR FUCK SAKE CARLOS QUEIROS GET THJE FUCK OUT UR FUCKING USELESS BRING SCOLARI BACK FOR FUCK SAKE! AND REFEREE U SHIT CUNT U DIDNT SEE DENMARK PLAYER STOPPING THE BALL IN THER GOALKEEPER AREA WITH HIS ARM BUT U SAW RONALDO DOING IT ON THEIR AREA AND U GAVE HIM A YELLOW BUT YOU DIDNT GIVE IT TO THE OTHER GUY? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
8Ball cues Alpha
bulgaria 4-1 montenegro

hurr durr, montenegro were leading till 45' when we scored and since then we've been pwning them. next match with italy - well italy beat georgia just because kaladze scored 2 own goals(lol, must've been paid by milan). so i guess we'll win vs italy.
(09-05-2009, 09:23 PM)Shark link Wrote: Denmark 1 - 1 Portugal

FOR FUCK SAKE CARLOS QUEIROS GET THJE FUCK OUT UR FUCKING USELESS BRING SCOLARI BACK FOR FUCK SAKE! AND REFEREE U SHIT CUNT U DIDNT SEE DENMARK PLAYER STOPPING THE BALL IN THER GOALKEEPER AREA WITH HIS ARM BUT U SAW RONALDO DOING IT ON THEIR AREA AND U GAVE HIM A YELLOW BUT YOU DIDNT GIVE IT TO THE OTHER GUY? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Spain 5 - 0 Belgium

Belgium continue the good work !

France 1 - 1 Romania

rofl
France had a very good first half and we we're lucky they did not score more then.

The second half was different, starting with France's own goal and after that surprisingly Romania dominating, I even remember us having good chances to score in the ending part of the match while France was just eating toast on the field.

Shame we did not win Domeneck (or however you spell his name) would have been fired then.
Domeneck is just realy realy bad
with world class players like Ribery , benzema , henry , gallas and more you don't even qualify for world cup

RIP
Raymond Domenech
(09-06-2009, 07:04 AM)Alpha link Wrote: _____________________________

Bullshit?

Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Denmark By Me

2:16

Fucking proof right there.