Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

UEFA CL/Europe League
epl :

Tottenham :1-3 : Manchester United

Stoke 1-2 Chelsea

Manchester City 4-2 Arsenal ( just rofl at this match  . arsenal got more chances but still dind't won even tho they where way better plus adebayor is a disgrace to humanity first he scores for man city then runs to the other side of the pitch to celebrate goal infront of arsenal fans . Then he kicks van persie in the head with his feet  .  ( ref " dind't  "see it  )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1jfZ3zQJ...edded#t=24

I'd say that the FA should stop punishing people who did nothing and concentrate on things who happened this weekend . i guess adebayor is going to have no punishement knowing how FA works

Liverpool 4-0 Burnley

yea azerty adebayor is a fucking disgrace to football
LOL as if any English team has a reason to complain about UEFA not punishing.
(09-13-2009, 07:20 PM)Shark link Wrote: LOL as if any English team has a reason to complain about UEFA not punishing.
CHELSEA... :(
(09-13-2009, 07:20 PM)Shark link Wrote: LOL as if any English team has a reason to complain about UEFA not punishing.
arsenal

if FA punished ronaldo for all his dives then he would never have played any game until 2040
some Spanish team will win! Real Madrid,,, of course....  ;)
and the final is on Santiago Bernabeu u.u

yall should watch basketball instead.
basketball is shit. only americans watch it and thats cus they suck at football.

volleyball is a lot better than basketball, but still is not as good as football
Volleyball for me must be the easiest sport ever rofl
Im fair good at volley ball, especially spiking :P