Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Guideline: Gaming-PC for your budget!
Oh, good one Hitman. I need to upgrade my computer, this is pretty useful. :)
Good Topic here Thanks.
-snip-
No. 1 is better wierd combo though.
Better ram, better gfx card, better processor. Only thing your missing is 250gb HDD. Buy another 500gb HDD for like 35 euros and you're a winner.

Intel processors usually work better with Nvidia graphics card and AMD work better with ATI, idk how much they differ its just always been general knowledge i think.
No need for another 250GB, 500GB is good. On my old PC I only had 60GB and that was more than enough. ;)

I ordered the 1st PC. Should arrive on tuesday or so, thanks for your help.
(11-12-2010, 03:24 PM)LVPCitizen link Wrote: No need for another 250GB, 500GB is good. On my old PC I only had 60GB and that was more than enough. ;)

I ordered the 1st PC. Should arrive on tuesday or so, thanks for your help.

250gb is not enough for me, but 500 seems fine. If you do upgrade just save up for another 500gb, then you'll have 1tb which for sure should be enough to last you awhile. Unless you really are addicted to downloading unneeded shit.
You serious?

I got 1.5tb HDD space on my rig and i nearly used it all :(
Updated!

Last Update was about half a year ago, so now I felt it was time to update this shizzle! If you have suggestions or anything post them here!

-Hitman
Theres a problem, you're an Nvidia fanboy. Put ATI instead of Nvidia since >
I think there should be a cheaper intel setup, maybe a i5 or i3 with a cheaper grfx card like a GTX 460 or if u like ATI how about a 5770?