[1] Introduction
[2] Location
[3] Prizes
[4] Detonation Bomb
[5] Countdown Bomb
[6] Engine Bomb
[7] Special notes

[1]
Welcome to my guid about carbombs. The tutorial is filled with informations related to carbombs. Why i decided to write this guid? The answer might be ridiculous, i have killed a player using carbomb, and he said "I didn't see you throwing grenade at me".

[2]
Place that you can plant bomb in is called "8Ball's Bomb Shop and is located in Redsands East. Probably that doesn't tell you much, that's why i decided to put screenshots.
[Image: 20fqm2a.gif]
[Image: 14wazjs.gif]

[3]
There are three kinds of bombs :
-detonation bomb (1 000 000$)
-countdown bomb (2 000 000$)
-engine bomb (4 000 000$)
Also, after you choose which bomb you would like to add,  you will have to choose Explosion Type. There are 3 kinds of explosions :
-Small Explosion ( 0$ )
-Medium Explosion (25 000$)
-Large Explosion (70 000$)
-Enormous Explosion (400 000$)

[Image: 288usck.gif]
[Image: 2rdcfh3.gif]

[4]
Detonation Bomb - the cheapest possible bomb to buy. This is probably the most bought bomb by people, in most cases they choose this one. There are two ways to detonate this bomb.

First one : If you want bomb to explode immediately you have to click scroll wheel in your mouse. Doesnt matter if you are inside a car, or far away from it. It will explode anyway.

There is also second way to explode the bomb, i believe it is a bug, because this way makes the countdown bomb useless, but anyway .. : You have to be inside the car. You click left mouse button, you will see the information "Bomb Armed". After 10 seconds the bomb will explode

In my opinion this is the only bomb that worths to be bought, i also believe that it should be the most expensive one. You control the bomb, you decide when it explodes. You can drive around bunch of people, click the Scroll Wheel, and they are "done". Really recommended.

[5]
Countdown bomb - it explodes after 6 seconds. Well not exacly explodes, i believe that this is bug. When you click Scroll Wheel, the countdown starts (6 seconds). After these 6 second the car doesnt explode, but it starts to burn. Then after 3-4 seconds it finally explodes. Really useless bomb, you have to be extremally lucky guy to actually kill somebody with this one. What i mean is, when people see a car on fire - they immediately run away no matter what. I dont think anybody buys this kind of bomb. Not recommended. 
How the countdown bar looks like :
[Image: 333ke9l.gif]

[6]
Engine Bomb - the most expensive one. After you add this bomb to your car, you drive somewhere, leave your car, and after somebody (also you) enters the car - > it explodes. This information will appear to you after it happens : [Image: 2uhv4ty.gif]. Also not recommended by me.

[7]
*Special Notes*:
After you add a bomb to your car the following information will appear on your screen:
[Image: 2byw0j.gif]

After you detonate, the following info will appear :
[Image: 35cpjr8.gif]

Once again, if you are wondering which bomb to buy, go for the cheapest one (Detonation Bomb). Never go for countdown bomb, because the bomb for one million dollars alreday has the countdown option, just without the "Countdown Bar". If you are kind of person who doesnt care who will die from your bomb, and you are too tired to wait for somebody to come near your car to actually explode it, you can go for Engine Bomb, but this is just waste of money.

Detonation bomb = countdown bomb + engine bomb (you just have to click the Scroll Wheel).

You can't add bombs to helicopters, airplanes, big cars (like a bus).

If i forgot about something, or i made a mistake, you can PM me.
*NOTE* : I didn't write this tutorial so people can rate it, no. I hope it will help people who wondered why they die while they pick up the armor near the sex shop ;)

Thank you for reading!

Nice tutorial ;)
Nice tutorial, but really takes the fun out of things if you include the Engine bomb, because some people will be expecting it from now on, making it funless.
There's a bombshop in Los Santos too ;)
(07-27-2009, 06:11 PM)Munch link Wrote: Nice tutorial, but really takes the fun out of things if you include the Engine bomb, because some people will be expecting it from now on, making it funless.

I trully believe that people won't expect that following car has planted bomb inside ;). [GT]Kian died 6 times by my bomb before he realised "ooh... a carbomb!"
Countdown Bombs can be used to blow up the ship :)
Nice tutorial :)
thats nice  ;)
No one can beat Zezima at carbombing ALLAH AKBAR.
You're wrong Zezima, Gertjaars beats you all over the way!!!!!
http://hiscore.runescape.com/hiscores.ws