Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Carbomb - The Tutorial.
(07-27-2009, 06:15 PM)agnitum link Wrote: I trully believe that people won't expect that following car has planted bomb inside ;). [GT]Kian died 6 times by my bomb before he realised "ooh... a carbomb!"

Yeah...well...That's Kian, that's a whole different story.
Carbomb? :o
Never used it.
Another fun tip, dunno if its just me, but detonation bomb cant be detonated unless inside a car, so if you wanna kill someone predictable(like Swift) park the armed car, get out, go get another car, sit and wait across the road for the idiot(Swift) to go get armor (where you parked the armed car) then detonate, then watch and enjoy the confusion that ensues. Use large explosion, and unless your timing sucks, they dead. Ez :7
http://wiki.lvp.nu/index.php/The_Bombshop

Add it to that :)
(07-28-2009, 03:11 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Another fun tip, dunno if its just me, but detonation bomb cant be detonated unless inside a car, so if you wanna kill someone predictable(like Swift) park the armed car, get out, go get another car, sit and wait across the road for the idiot(Swift) to go get armor (where you parked the armed car) then detonate, then watch and enjoy the confusion that ensues. Use large explosion, and unless your timing sucks, they dead. Ez :7

I dont have to be inside car to detonate it.
nice
(07-28-2009, 06:32 PM)Jay link Wrote: http://wiki.lvp.nu/index.php/The_Bombshop

Add it to that :)
Hmmm, I'm assuming that message was intended for me...
I cant right now, stupid Chinese internet restrictions! I will add it when i'm back home.
nice, and indeed in ls theres one near spray and paint i believe (same as in sp-mode)
(07-28-2009, 03:11 PM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Another fun tip, dunno if its just me, but detonation bomb cant be detonated unless inside a car, so if you wanna kill someone predictable(like Swift) park the armed car, get out, go get another car, sit and wait across the road for the idiot(Swift) to go get armor (where you parked the armed car) then detonate, then watch and enjoy the confusion that ensues. Use large explosion, and unless your timing sucks, they dead. Ez :7
you can use detonation bomb out of the car.
These things annoy me so much :(

Your fighting and randomly someone parks near you and boom :(