Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Carbomb - The Tutorial.
(07-30-2009, 07:01 AM)HaZe link Wrote: you can use detonation bomb out of the car.
Hmmm, I need to sort out my controls again, I think I must have taken it off or something, because I can only seem to detonate when I tap the behind view button when sitting in a car. :?
Thats nice. Must have been a hard and long work.  :)
(07-30-2009, 10:15 AM)NjCrother$ link Wrote: Hmmm, I need to sort out my controls again, I think I must have taken it off or something, because I can only seem to detonate when I tap the behind view button when sitting in a car. :?

Middle mouse button or the 2 buttons(depending on your settings which they are) on your keyboard to look back. Both work.
lol nice guide
(07-30-2009, 12:39 PM)Richard link Wrote: Middle mouse button or the 2 buttons(depending on your settings which they are) on your keyboard to look back. Both work.
Nah, its not a standard setting, I compleatly changed every control to match a previous shoot'em'up when I first installed San Andreas, i think i will just reset and learn to play the way you guys do. Thanks Rich.
(07-30-2009, 12:39 PM)Richard link Wrote: Middle mouse button or the 2 buttons(depending on your settings which they are) on your keyboard to look back. Both work.
This is really annoying that sometimes I forgot that looking back also activates the bomb...:D
At beginning I tought this was bug that bomb explodes at random time..atleast now I know what causes it ;D
Nicely done agnitum.  d:)b
Lool im gonna try this out :p  ty for tutorial :)