Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New PC
Alernate.nl is a great site to buy stuff in the netherlands, estroe :)
Alternate is good but expensive as fuck :)

PS: I think for just 800-900€ the i7 is the right thing you should get  :)

CPU: Intel Core i7  920  ~220€
MB: Asus Rampage II GENE  ~175€
RAM: 6GB (3x2GB Kit)  OCZ Platinum Low Voltage (DDR3-1600 CL7)  ~70€
PSU: Enermax Modu82+ 625W  - 80€
HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue (WD6400AAKS)  640GB ~50€
GPU: GeForce GTX 285 ~ 220€
Case: Antec Nine Hundred ~ 70€
Some shitty dvd-drive: 10€

------------

should be around 900€although there is no OS included like Vista.. maybe you can use the free Windows 7 RC kit which works fine till october 2010, and then you can buy a real copy.
800-900 euro's ?  Hmmm ull get nothing , 2000 euros atleast for nice PC in my mind  :w

Still why u need a new PC if ur like 18 + u in collage + have kids + will have wife...Just stick with ur old one save some money
maybe you can go with farepaks and hitmans list to a paradigit store (or databyte in steenbergen) and ask them if they can build it and at what cost..
(07-22-2009, 11:22 AM)captaint link Wrote: maybe you can go with farepaks and hitmans list to a paradigit store (or databyte in steenbergen) and ask them if they can build it and at what cost..

Yeah I could try that. We got a Paradigit here in town.

(07-22-2009, 08:01 AM)Zezima link Wrote: 800-900 euro's ?  Hmmm ull get nothing , 2000 euros atleast for nice PC in my mind  :w

Still why u need a new PC if ur like 18 + u in collage + have kids + will have wife...Just stick with ur old one save some money

lol.

(07-22-2009, 07:03 AM)Hitman link Wrote: should be around 900€although there is no OS included like Vista.. maybe you can use the free Windows 7 RC kit which works fine till october 2010, and then you can buy a real copy.

I think I rather have XP :P Even though it's not being sold anymore, I think I have some legal CD. And if not, illegal.

Thanks for the input so far guys!
I remember a while back that someone posted a link to an online Dutch retailer selling computer parts (kinda like a Dutch newegg.com) I can't remember what it was though.

Edit: It may have been http://www.takeitnow.nl. Looks kinda scammish though.
estroep!

http://tweakers.net/reviews/1308/4
Oh right.. Tweakers.net.
(07-22-2009, 02:30 AM)Richard link Wrote: How do you know? :+

I ask them, as they know about this kind of stuff.

Thanks, FarePak, I'll look at it tomorrow!
You don't get what I mean..
You'll get the information, and stuff to you're computer for you're budget..
And you'll buy it on some sites in you're country? Where they do sell PC's.

And after that, you'll check what the prize is on the site were they do sell.
Mafo, You don't make any sense.

(07-22-2009, 04:59 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: You'll get the information
What information?

(07-22-2009, 04:59 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: Stuff to you're computer for you're budget
What? Also "You're" = You are.

Are you trying to say the salesman will tell you whats best for your money?
In that case well a salesman is there to take your money not to talk you through whats best in your price range, you gotta be dumb to go with a salesmans suggestion.

(07-22-2009, 04:59 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: And you'll buy it on some sites in you're country? Where they do sell PC's.
Didn't you just say that he should go to a shop?

(07-22-2009, 04:59 PM)Martin™ link Wrote: And after that, you'll check what the prize is on the site were they do sell.
What?