Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

New PC
(07-22-2009, 08:01 AM)Zezima link Wrote: 800-900 euro's ?  Hmmm ull get nothing , 2000 euros atleast for nice PC in my mind  :w

You can build a PC capable of running GTA IV on high settings for about €500.

Even though building is much cheaper, check out www.awpc.nl. A Dutch friend of mine bought a PC there for about €350 with a dual core and 9800 GT nVidia graphics card. He can play GTA IV on mostly high settings with an average FPS of 35-40 and about 50 in interiors.
Ok, this is what I got from the link Sander gave me, after removing some stuff I don't need:

[Image: PC.PNG]

Any good?
(07-22-2009, 09:08 PM)Richard link Wrote: Ok, this is what I got from the link Sander gave me, after removing some stuff I don't need:

Any good?

Yep thats top of range amd quad core cpu, not as good as Intel ofc but it's still good price, everything else seems good, you don't really need x2 radeon 4870's but that's up to you, oh and recommend PSU for x2 is 650w or above ;)
(07-22-2009, 06:50 PM)Shamrock link Wrote: You can build a PC capable of running GTA IV on high settings for about €500.

Even though building is much cheaper, check out www.awpc.nl. A Dutch friend of mine bought a PC there for about €350 with a dual core and 9800 GT nVidia graphics card. He can play GTA IV on mostly high settings with an average FPS of 35-40 and about 50 in interiors.

lol, why does everyone use GTA IV as a benchmark. Stick to Crysis please :)

(07-22-2009, 09:08 PM)Richard link Wrote: Ok, this is what I got from the link Sander gave me, after removing some stuff I don't need:

Any good?

I would switch to the i7 or a Core 2 Quad. AMD's are good, but still don't beat the price to performance ratio of Intel's CPUs
Wow... this is the only time I haven't reccomended AMD and you go with AMD?
(07-22-2009, 10:09 PM)FarePak link Wrote: Wow... this is the only time I haven't reccomended AMD and you go with AMD?

This is what was put in the link Sander gave, I just used that and removed the useless stuff and ask for an opinion.

Thanks, Dac/cloak.
Ohhhhh right, didn't notice.
(07-22-2009, 10:10 PM)Richard link Wrote: This is what was put in the link Sander gave, I just used that and removed the useless stuff and ask for an opinion.

Im also not too sure about the powersupply. Its not that its bad, its just not as good as some others. Corsair's ill always reccomend.
Also whats that site you're planning getting the parts from?
From the link @ Tweakers, there was one site which had all the parts from the pic above.

Site: Cool-prices.nl