Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

IV:MP
Kye, i read over the whole "JeNkStA" part, and by cheat community you mean Valhalla correct? And i know for a fact that JeNkStA directly copied the name for IV:MP as when he joined it was named something different, and just as a question i'm sure most of the SA:MP hierachy remember Ryan Cleary, did he actually deal with Copyright Infringement or just fuck around? if you can answer these questions it would be very helpful.
No, I'm not talking about Valhalla. I'm talking about Jenksta being a cheater, as in, he gets banned from SA-MP servers for cheating. He is/was active on mtavcs*x, he is intimately familiar with the SA-MP source leak. Leopard leaked the IV:MP source and parts were simply files included directly from the SA-MP source leak, code unchanged.

He decided to blame Leopard for commiting the files although later I found out he was lying.

Quote:[07:41] <JeNkStA> you will see that leo was the original one who commited the dxut files

Jenks even had the nerve to ask me why certain parts of the SA-MP source weren't leaked.

Quote:[07:53] <JeNkStA> why is it the filehook was never relesed with the leak?
[07:53] <Kye> I have no idea, ask jacob
[07:54] <Kye> he said something about "out of respect for Aru"
[07:54] <Kye> obviously jacob had no idea who coded what
[07:54] <JeNkStA> so it was you who coded the file hook?
[07:54] <Kye> yes

Anyway, like I said, I don't really care about "IV:MP". If people want to make a multiplayer mod that's none of my business. I just wish they would do it without stealing stuff from SA-MP. In the "IV:MP" source I found it contained code written by me but it gave credit to everyone except me.
cant even play gta 4 on my pc but geting new pc soon, i stick with ps3 for the mo, no flame wars please over ps3.
IV-MP was released today. o;

http://iv-multiplayer.com/
Site down atm :P.

Btw, there's IV:Online too now! #iv-online @ GTANet
Site is back up and R2 version is posted
No server browser or list  :(
R4 is already released, with server browser... and guess who has a server online? :+
Awesome, going to test it! I can't seem to find the R4, though?
<~JeNkStA> redownload http://iv-multiplayer.co.uk/IVMP-0.1-Alpha-1-R4.rar btw

^^ Download link, or #IVMP @ GTANet.
Thanks! :D