Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Pilf
Seeing him tryin to do a 2vs2 against me n estroe with laptop+pc  was funny as hell.

Best moment 2009.  NO DISCUSSION.
Wish I was there, would have caught every second of it.
(11-17-2009, 09:27 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Seeing him tryin to do a 2vs2 against me n estroe with laptop+pc  was funny as hell.

I´m not a Chuck Norris..anyways good to see you dont know who was playing for "Pilf" nick  ;)
You shouldn't have to make a new alias to try get into a clan...
(11-17-2009, 09:26 PM)Richard link Wrote: Ok, so, let's explain in short.

Glad applied to UvH, XiZ warned him that it might be Pilf. He checked IP's on UvH forum: no match.
So after a while he gets accepted. Now, I thought the same thing, so I checked up on some of my resources and found the IP matched to Glad's IP.

In other words, Pilf = Glad.

Edit: Oh shit, I forgot the funny part..

So eh, Hitman and I went ingame after Hitman told both of them to go ingame. We said we wanted to do a 2v2. And that, ladies and gentlemen, was just epic fun for Hitman and me _O-

wow pilf worst fail ever, its just samp lmao!
That says alot really, even he himself knows his 'rep' in SA-MP is pure shit, as he has to use aliases to join clans.
That right there, is pathetic, gg Pilf.
(11-17-2009, 08:50 PM)Pilf link Wrote: I´m now inactive in SAMP, so It´s something like that I stopped to play it. [W] was my last chance to try anything good and it was a failure..I don´t care about it now..I don´t care about SAMP no more..
You don't care about it only when You fail.You left Ask in hope to join W?    (clanhopper)      You know... I dont really care why did You do that, I won't even ask nobody to don't do it.I won't do it, it's not my concern.But I would really respect more, to tell us truth then lying us for nothing.
GG mate nice to play with Ya!  :+
(11-17-2009, 09:27 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Seeing him tryin to do a 2vs2 against me n estroe with laptop+pc  was funny as hell.

LMFAO

Ahah even though I missed it, I agree!

But wait...whatabout the tdr and ReLoaDed episode? Where he accepted himself on tdr's account? That was pretty funny...main funny part though was tdr's password.