Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Pilf
(10-28-2009, 03:42 PM)James link Wrote: Woah I mean, I know I was bad, but nearly every clan, other than CP can I give justified reasons for leaving.

SMITH(6 months) Toe2Toe cheated to frame Hooligan.
>NB(8 months) They started becoming assholes and I didn't want to be associated with that.
>CP(1-2 months) Not sure.
>KFC(1-2months) SMITH came back again.
>SMITH(1 month) Became inactive, and assholes.
>1st Gen SIN(10 months) It became inactive and therefore Mike, RBOMB, D3, Ghost & HaZe decided to close it, otherwise i'd probably still be there.
>SAW(3-4 months) Lilweezy done something that I didn't agree with.
>P(3 months) Sidvicious started recruiting idiots.
>B&A( 7 months) Buhu cheated, and tried to make me leader to clean up the mess he caused.

>uL(Currently)
WHEN WILL IT END
u forgot [Ask] ... u left them like 3 days ago
And now just applied for BB.
(10-28-2009, 03:42 PM)James link Wrote: Woah I mean, I know I was bad, but nearly every clan, other than CP can I give justified reasons for leaving.

SMITH(6 months) Toe2Toe cheated to frame Hooligan.
>NB(8 months) They started becoming assholes and I didn't want to be associated with that.
>CP(1-2 months) Not sure.
>KFC(1-2months) SMITH came back again.
>SMITH(1 month) Became inactive, and assholes.
>1st Gen SIN(10 months) It became inactive and therefore Mike, RBOMB, D3, Ghost & HaZe decided to close it, otherwise i'd probably still be there.
>SAW(3-4 months) Lilweezy done something that I didn't agree with.
>P(3 months) Sidvicious started recruiting idiots.
>B&A( 7 months) Buhu cheated, and tried to make me leader to clean up the mess he caused.

>uL(Currently)
yh..assholes..nice reason..I had the same..
it's funny seeing Pilf on every app topic: THIS IS MY LAST CLAN IN SA-MP, THEN I'LL STOP CLAN HOPPING!! I RLY WILL

_O-
(11-17-2009, 05:12 PM)TGstyla link Wrote: it's funny seeing Pilf on every app topic: THIS IS MY LAST CLAN IN SA-MP, THEN I'LL STOP CLAN HOPPING!! I RLY WILL

_O-
Its his choice, so why u all bitching..and styla or what is ur real nick, why you here ? To flame everyone, like on ubercrue forums ? I think we dont need it here  ;)
(11-17-2009, 06:30 PM)Glad link Wrote: Its his choice, so why u all bitching..and styla or what is ur real nick, why you here ? To flame everyone, like on ubercrue forums ? I think we dont need it here  ;)
Agreed.One more thing.I won't bitch arround, but I want to ask Pilf, why did he say hes leaving Ask clan becouse of stopping playing SA-MP :) ? I'm not med ofc, I never was, I won't ask anyone to join clan unless he wants to.I dont even have authority for that.After he left becouse of reason ''stopping playing SA-MP'' he applied for W  :+ ? I just hate liars and I want to ask him what did that mean ? It's just a question nothing more.
I´m now inactive in SAMP, so It´s something like that I stopped to play it. [W] was my last chance to try anything good and it was a failure..I don´t care about it now..I don´t care about SAMP no more..
_O-

Richard ur turn.
Ok, so, let's explain in short.

Glad applied to UvH, XiZ warned him that it might be Pilf. He checked IP's on UvH forum: no match.
So after a while he gets accepted. Now, I thought the same thing, so I checked up on some of my resources and found the IP matched to Glad's IP.

In other words, Pilf = Glad.

Edit: Oh shit, I forgot the funny part..

So eh, Hitman and I went ingame after Hitman told both of them to go ingame. We said we wanted to do a 2v2. And that, ladies and gentlemen, was just epic fun for Hitman and me _O-