Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] [MB]Fat_Cobra
(06-06-2012, 10:25 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote: annoying the one who keeps annoying 95% of lvp's community  O-)

basically provoke him flaming?

so if a cheater annoys 95% of lvp with his minigun, u will start cheating too?

obviously u just want to turn this topic into flamewar because it bothers u that he is better player than u
oh cmon zai .. i dont give a shit on players having more/better fighting skills - i'm member of spankme and we clearly commit not being the best fighters ;)

btw. noone can use minigun - before shooting he will be banned  8)7

and last but not least: i just hate his attitude and that he thinks hes allowed to abuse when its 2 vs. 1 .. always accusing others for his bad behavior  :r
ok u hate his attitude, how is your attitude any better when u provoke him in his own topic when he hasnt ever mentioned u here? or should anyone who doesnt like someones attitude go around on forums and try to flame the person?

the other points - obviously u did care of ur fighting skills when u asked if i could accept u into Zaibatsu Corporation (that time u still used the name dignity) and said u could help me.

and the minigun was just an example and u know it, no need to act a fool
asking to be in zai corp was

1) to prevent you from killing me as a newb (used dignity the first month i played here)
2) to become better ofc since i wanted to play the game without being forced to run away 24/7 on the serv
3) cause i hated dx as they killed me 4 vs. 1 all the time and :p - now i dont

well .. somebody has to tell him he's annoying so many ppl around here.. if i dont do it nobody does ;)
he is actually pretty quiet ingame and i dont see him posting often here. only thing that annoys u is that he kills u ingame.
u were teaming with rissen aka darkfire pedro, gtfo my topic now pussyboy. that goes for u too level useless newfag  :O
lol wtf retarded admin deleted the post that started this offopic bullshit and left all the other posts here? makes sense
(06-06-2012, 10:25 AM)LE7ELS link Wrote: annoying the one who keeps annoying 95% of lvp's community  O-)
if ur annoyin him then ur annoyin zai corp so gtfo from this topic as he requested
(06-07-2012, 08:04 AM)Carbon link Wrote: if ur annoyin him then ur annoyin zai corp so gtfo from this topic as he requested

Hello sir. I'm here to inform you that "Zaibatsu Corporation" has no power or influence over LVP, nor is it an actual corporation in any part of the world. Basically, you've been brainwashed and you are actively asslicking fantasy.
(06-06-2012, 10:36 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: u were teaming with rissen aka darkfire pedro, gtfo my topic now pussyboy. that goes for u too level useless newfag  :O
Haha
1. I didn't really know who Rissen was.
2. I wasn't teaming up with him -- we just had the same target in the eye.
3. I wasn't even online when you got banned, so don't blame me.

(06-07-2012, 08:51 AM)iou link Wrote: Basically, you've been brainwashed and you are actively asslicking fantasy.
Word.