[tr][td]Country[/td][td]Sweden[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Age[/td][td]16[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Birthday[/td][td]02/11[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Gender[/td][td]male[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Other Games[/td][td]Prototype, cod & l4d occasionly[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Hobbies[/td][td]Evade on lw's, gym  [/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing SA-MP Since:[/td][td]Some year now[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Playing on LVP Since:[/td][td]Since last year[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Introduction[/td][td]I started my samp-career with playing on many randomservers mostly with my friends. Spent most time on "Andys germanserver", where it was pretty fun messing around, sniping tires at rennen :p. It was also then a youtube-clip introduced a cheat for me that I used on servers without thinking about the consequences, since it were so many servers and I didn't take the game so serious. But then I really got caught within the game and started to play serious and left my cheating-career behind me. But then my friends went inactive so I searched for other servers where I could advance and meet new people. It was then I found out about littlewhitey's. I had a ban there from before but got myself unbanned. I had a good time there where I made both friends and enemies. I also learned more how to fight even though no switching was allowed. So after beeing a lonely wolf for some months I wanted jo join my first clan, wich was [NoX]. At the time they were pretty much the best clan in fightingskills and attitude and I also had some friends in it before I joined. I had a good time with them as well until some members went gay and started teamkilling for no reason. After repeatly behavior I decided to leave. Shortly after that I got banned, my past finally caught up with me. I evaded a little more then and started my first own gang [HA] but it was obvious that this wouldn't last so I got caught once again. Then I had runned out of options so I thought why the hell, why not start playing on lvp. At the time I had never liked the server since it's so different against lw's. It felt unserious with all tp:s and money weren't worth shit. But I gave it a try which I don't regret once today. The fighters of lvp was much more skilled than lw's and it was a really challenge getting used to such skills and switching as well. I played some time there before I met mafo and jacob which was putting nip together. I became their first member and had a relative good time within my brief stay. But the good time ended with me bumping into raymond. His lack of skills, good mental health & expreience made people doubt my innocent and damaged my reputation in generally. And it wouldn't be the last time he harassed me either. After my unban I left nip and changed my nick to something more suitable for my new clan that I should start with my friends. I got things running a little bit and things went in the right directon until raymond popped out of nowhere banning me once again. His obsession was ridicolous and like usally he was wrong. I went away for studies and came back unbanned but at that time had raymond already ran away. So here I am now, still getting harassed by many admins, cleaning the streets from noobs, the normally. Even though I'm starting to loose the interest I'm still hanging around since I enjoy the good company from friendly pepole.    [/td][/tr][/table]

o gym , how mutch u push with ur chest ? No lies plez
Hai Cobra  ;)
hi
Nice read, and nice to get to know more about you :>
Quote:o gym , how mutch u push with ur chest ? No lies plez

126 kg :p
Quote:Fat_Cobra link=topic=20243.msg234046#msg234046 date=1247174827]

fuck u lieng lol , whats ur weight in killos ? are u body builder maybe ?
Quote:Fat_Cobra link=topic=20243.msg234046#msg234046 date=1247174827]
lol
Quote:fuck u lieng lol , whats ur weight in killos ? are u body builder maybe ?

I've done a lot of different martial arts since early age, then I quit that and started to gym. Weight vary all from 80-95. about 90 kg now
welcome to LVP Wiptrash  :+