Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Low hp at the freezone line.
Hi.
I have noticed that many ppl make some other guy shoot at him, then they dont go for more hp..
They just go to the freezone line (at the end of ramp) and just standing there waiting for som1 to hit him with 1 bullet!!
Those who fight outside ship may hit him , and then its jailtime!
This is a very annoying thing, and they do it on purpose! :(
I suggest that, Jail those who standing at the line and waiting for 1 bullet
Or fetch them back up to the ship. ;)
It is a little annoying, but it's not against the rules. Jailing them would just add an unstable rule, which will be broken, and will start flamewars.

It's easier to leave things the way they are.

-tj
Easy solution: Stop shiplaming.
Hence why they are standing there...
[me=Stef]agrees with Nakebod[/me]

People should stop hanging around the ship waiting for non-violent players (or at least at that moment non-violent) to leave the ship and get an easy kill that way. And even if two people are voluntarily fighting a lot of bullets hit the ship/ramp and also hit people who do not want to be hit.

Easy solution to prevent you getting jailed because of it: find another spot to fight (and not the police station) but the gangbase/fightclub/a random armor spot.
I've seen this and it does not annoy me in any way. To be honest, I like it. Good against shiplamers :)
yeah, but ship laming can not be stopped, the only wa would to change the safe-zone, but i don't see that happening
I agree, there are TOO many shiplamers, if i could i would jail em all
You can't even run onto the ship without some dick shooting at you again, and then he hits an other player at the ship, even when witnesses, and doesn't get jailed.. thats why i'm at the ship alot, too many ppl breaking the rules.
hey , why dont do the shipzone a little bit larger out on the road??
and put some vehicles outside ramp in the shipzone.
That way we can prevent shipkillin , if players on the ship have acess to a vehicle in the zone!
But not on the ramp and ship.
That won't happen.

Do you really think extending the savezone helps?
Think again.
You are only moving the problem a little bit.
Something we could do, is make the ship a healing zone. 1HP per second or something. Not enough for ramplamers to take advantage of, and bullets that miss won't kill people. So, we won't see many accidents.

What do you say?

-tj