Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Advice on PC
(07-03-2009, 05:53 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: i got a crappy 500W PSU , so all i need is a good manufacture PSU?

I recommend you an Enermax Pro82+ or Modu82+  425W or 525W, whatever you like.

Pro82+ is a bit cheaper and normal powersupply, the Modu82+ costs ~5€ more because you can take unneeded cables off so they wont waste space inside your case.

(07-03-2009, 12:50 PM)Hitman link Wrote: I recommend you an Enermax Pro82+ or Modu82+  425W or 525W, whatever you like.

Pro82+ is a bit cheaper and normal powersupply, the Modu82+ costs ~5€ more because you can take unneeded cables off so they wont waste space inside your case.
Im not wasting $130 for a new PSU. As i said , im not upgrading so dont waste are time.
Its a risk not getting a new one, but thats your choice. Just know that if your PSU dies, it can take the rest of your PC with it and they will know that you installed the video card so i don't think the warranty will cover it.
Yeah.. I had a budget PSU to use whilst I wait for my new PSU to come, but then after a few days my budget PSU blew and it took my motherboard with it, but luckily I had a replacement since I just said it was DoA since in UK they're not allowed to test the items.
. . . then im better off building one, ill try to talk to my mom. Though the pc hasnt been acting weird lately.
(07-04-2009, 01:35 AM)Sean3 link Wrote: . . . then im better off building one, ill try to talk to my mom. Though the pc hasnt been acting weird lately.

You were always better off building a new one :P
So.....what happened?
Well, i found this program that clears off "viruses" and since then my pc been good, though its the same piece of shit that can run l4f. So my mom didn't bother giving me money, BUT THE GOOD PART IS THAT SHE GAVE ME MONEY TO GO FOR A DRIVERS LICENSE!  :7