Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

PC freezes. First topic in here yay
have speedfan chart the temperatures and then when you freeze alt-tab out of the game to windows and look at the peak temps on the chart.

if its only happening recently and you cleaned ur pc recently it may well be because of summer heat.

you say you cleaned your pc, did you unblock the fan and heatsink on ur cpu?
Well today i play deer hunter for 3 hours , and it didint happen , the pc didint go to hot mode lol..Prob cuz today its not so hot outside , yeh phoenix ur maybe right , it was becouse of the summer heat..

Uh what u mean unblock my CPU. I just opened one side of my mother board , and shufled all the dust with my hair dryer lol it was all ower my and my room lol'd
(06-29-2009, 08:06 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Well today i play deer hunter for 3 hours , and it didint happen , the pc didint go to hot mode lol..Prob cuz today its not so hot outside , yeh phoenix ur maybe right , it was becouse of the summer heat..

Uh what u mean unblock my CPU. I just opened one side of my mother board , and shufled all the dust with my hair dryer lol it was all ower my and my room lol'd
hair dryer blows hot air , why would u do that
(06-29-2009, 08:08 PM)Sean3 link Wrote: hair dryer blows hot air , why would u do that

Ehh if u knew its 2009 now , there are hair driers who can blow COLD and HOT airĀ  ;(
(06-29-2009, 08:06 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Well today i play deer hunter for 3 hours , and it didint happen , the pc didint go to hot mode lol..Prob cuz today its not so hot outside , yeh phoenix ur maybe right , it was becouse of the summer heat..

to unblock the heatsink and fan on your cpu you need to take the big fan in the middle of your motherboard off the shiny metal thing it sits on. then take the layers of dust that have accumulated off the fan and off the heatsink. i recommend that you take care not break anything when doing this. you might need to take teh heatsink off too to take the fan off and clean both more easily. in which case you'll have to place the heatsink back on again along with the fan after cleaning.
overheating :/ probably cpu..
(06-29-2009, 09:58 PM)Zezima link Wrote: Ehh if u knew its 2009 now , there are hair driers who can blow COLD and HOT airĀ  ;(
i dont dry my hair though , just pad it with towel and brush it xD
i open my CPU one side and i see this kinda like steel shape like square or somethin , how i take it out and clean dust from it ? I didint wana touch nothin there cuz i might break somethin