Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Michael Jackson died today
tripin its ok if u dont like him but..

he was a symbol for innumerable people way back then..

he was a sensation...

his music was different and it pwnt others...!!!

so...i dont think ppl shud call him gay....come on respect ppl !! wtf is this
(06-27-2009, 05:18 AM)Flyby link Wrote: Grew up thinking, what tabloids have said of em? I never said don't criticize the guy, but just throwing out 12 year old jokes? Also Who asked you to like him? Why the fuck would I care if you liked him or not?

Oh and he was never convicted of doing anything wrong.

If you didn't like him fine, calling his music "gay" okay, but all your doing is just rehashing a bunch of old tired jokes for some odd reason when people are just trying to pay some respects.
QFT.

And his music was amazing, look at the classics like... Smooth Criminal, Bad, Beat it, Billy Jean, Thriller, Jam, Black Or White... the list goes on. Actually he's got 68 hit singles.

suck it haters.
(06-27-2009, 03:25 AM)Erin link Wrote: They kept playing his songs on the radio today, and they didn't even play Smooth Criminal!
they did babe, its his best song
(06-27-2009, 07:47 AM)HaZe link Wrote: And his music was amazing, look at the classics like... Smooth Criminal, Bad, Beat it, Billy Jean, Thriller, Jam, Black Or White... the list goes on. Actually he's got 68 hit singles.

suck it haters.

It's not even necessary to mention his records

(06-27-2009, 07:49 AM)Nonzero link Wrote: (Smooth Criminal) they did babe, its his best song

Indeed, my fav song from him as well as Billie Jean
(06-27-2009, 07:47 AM)HaZe link Wrote: QFT.

And his music was amazing, look at the classics like... Smooth Criminal, Bad, Beat it, Billy Jean, Thriller, Jam, Black Or White... the list goes on. Actually he's got 68 hit singles.

suck it haters.

I liked Smooth Criminal and Beat it, but I prefer the Fall out Boy version of Beat it. And back then, compared to other music I'd say Michael Jackson's music were pretty damn good. But with the other things, ;(
Wow flyby being serious, take a screenshot.
(06-27-2009, 08:11 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: I liked Smooth Criminal and Beat it, but I prefer the Fall out Boy version of Beat it. And back then, compared to other music I'd say Michael Jackson's music were pretty damn good. But with the other things, ;(
You're calling Michael Jackson a faggot but you listen to Fall Out Boy... fucking A. and it's older music that's the best music. New shit sucks.
(06-27-2009, 08:31 AM)HaZe link Wrote: You're calling Michael Jackson a faggot but you listen to Fall Out Boy... fucking A. and it's older music that's the best music. New shit sucks.

I don't listen to this genre of music. I don't listen to fall out boy but I've heard there songs, over the radio and in the car. I'm just saying if I had to choose over Michael Jacksons Beat it, compared to Fall Out Boys, I would say Fall Out Boys. But Smooth Criminal I can't deny that I did like is some years ago. ( Classic song )
(06-27-2009, 08:38 AM)TR1pin link Wrote: I don't listen to this genre of music. I don't listen to fall out boy but I've heard there songs, over the radio and in the car. I'm just saying if I had to choose over Michael Jacksons Beat it, compared to Fall Out Boys, I would say Fall Out Boys. But Smooth Criminal I can't deny that I did like is some years ago. ( Classic song )
You're an idiot. The originals, especially when talking about artists like Michael Jackson, are always better than some jackass band's remake. I mean, they choose to cover the song only because they're in desperate need of money (and fans). Sure, there are exceptions, but the exceptions just prove the rule. (These exceptions do not include the idiotic music of today remaking the classics of yesterday. Oh, especially rap douches who think they have the right to rip parts of the old songs and use them with another ripped song, then call it their own. Unoriginal fucks.)
(06-27-2009, 09:47 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: You're an idiot. The originals, especially when talking about artists like Michael Jackson, are always better than some jackass band that chooses to cover the song simply because they're in desperate need of money (and fans).

Cause I don't like most of his songs it make's me an idiot?, I see.

Edit: I guess you could say I like FOB's version of Beat it more because although I listen to metal, I prefer Rock music more than Pop, and FOB's version is more rock.