Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Mohit, just ignore Darius, they are trying to cover this shit up, but soon SA-MP community will find out the truth about Shen.
(10-31-2012, 08:01 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Mohit, just ignore Darius, they are trying to cover this shit up, but soon SA-MP community will find out the truth about Shen.
Okay I'll admit it! I was Shen all along. Being inactive was just a cover up. This had gone too far... I had to make an end to it!  ;(

And really my internet was working just fine, I was just too drunk to play and passed out. Sowwy  :$
lol IDmad..

In other news, Zeus got accepted to Legend
(10-31-2012, 01:48 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I's also possible that Shen is playing a double game. I've got intel that Shen has been getting very friendly with TeK players lately...

Coincidence?

Actually I heard that too, and I don't even play the game anymore.
(11-01-2012, 12:21 AM)IDmad link Wrote: Okay I'll admit it! I was Shen all along. Being inactive was just a cover up. This had gone too far... I had to make an end to it!  ;(

And really my internet was working just fine, I was just too drunk to play and passed out. Sowwy  :$

Bro i appreciate what you're doing but lets just tell them the truth.. that Shen is infact me.
I just had to get you guys to lose a war I waited around a while to not make it obvious, what Hooger and Maddolis have heard is infact true also, you guys were played, otherwise uL would never have lost
I heard that Shen was the love child of every pr0 sa:mp players spunk mixed in a test tube and inserted into the oven cooked and out came Shen :+ or his Chuck Norris either or  >:)
(11-01-2012, 12:21 AM)IDmad link Wrote: Okay I'll admit it! I was Shen all along. Being inactive was just a cover up. This had gone too far... I had to make an end to it!  ;(

Almost, but you forgot 1 thing bruv - Shen doesn't consume alcohol.
War Z is exceptionally good.
(11-01-2012, 09:39 AM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Almost, but you forgot 1 thing bruv - Shen doesn't consume alcohol.

No such thing!
(11-01-2012, 09:59 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: War Z is exceptionally good.
No dude, it's a fucking scam. Basically vaporware

WarZ Scam - The FACT$

also lol @ these comments about Shen,

(11-01-2012, 08:13 AM)Nater link Wrote: I heard that Shen was the love child of every pr0 sa:mp players spunk mixed in a test tube and inserted into the oven cooked and out came Shen :+
My evil creation! It's alive! It's alive!