Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
Shen has been moved to the rank Urban Legends.
Wazza and Honoured have been moved to Inactive.
SX has been moved to Retired Legends.

Won a bunch of clanwars lately against alot of good polish clans like DA, WTP, Blwd and such.
We are currently singing up with a youtube partnership so we would appreciate it if you subscribed to our channel and checked out our videos :]

http://www.youtube.com/user/urbaNxLegendz?feature=mhee
Just won another 2 nocbug clanwars. 1 against EoD and one against a clan with ex-GC members, uC, it was a pretty close clanwar  8)

[uL] vs [uC] Clanwar x skrill3x
people do no cbug wars?
Yes, that's quite popular, especially in polish clans. It's a totally different way of playing, quite a challenge for cbug clans, but it's cool, even better with the new rules (random bases, 1 sniper, cp set to >50 secs)
It is all Polish, Russian and some Lithuanian (probably other countries too) clans do
Thats pretty cool :) Back in 2007 when I first started I was a WW and in WW clan we didnt use bugs was good fun, I enjoy playing both  :7
(08-31-2012, 06:11 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: vids are all the same, whats the point  :roll:

^

I only watch when there's a good song running, actually I don't watch I just let the music running in the background. :P
(10-06-2012, 03:21 AM)KaBooM link Wrote: ^

I only watch when there's a good song running, actually I don't watch I just let the music running in the background. :P

^ Lies most the songs are shite
Update, nC left the clan.  :w