Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
So u wanna say u use weaker players and u dont care if u r loosing?Coz it doesnt seem like that to me.
TCWs aren't meant to be won, TCWs are meant to train the clan, or the weaker members :x
Then why are they ragin when they lose?
No idea, but that's the way I see it about tcws :+
Quote:Bani link=topic=19834.msg401003#msg401003 date=1314975271]
Then why are they ragin when they lose?

Actually Darius is 100% correct. Ofcourse we get angry when we lose, but that's because we're so used to winning and sometimes we know we should have one, but we fuck up as a team because we're playing with members who we don't usually play with all the time. Unless we're playing a really challenging TCW, when do you see ONLY 5 'TOP LINEUP' members from uL play? Never, you see us play with apps, with trials, sometimes all the fullmembers sit out to let the apps and trials play alone. TCW's are ONLY for training your clan, not for making you look cool. But you see a clan like MrS for example with 5 members who are on everyday and play together everyday. We even played a tcw yesterday with them and won 5-4 with apps and trials in the team too...
Clanwars is when we shine, we take the game alot more serious and teamwork is at it's best.

People who are jealous or have low knowledge would say "haushaush uL lose tcw but win cw they cheat", but for those who people who actually HAVE been in our channel during TCW's and CWs, would know that distinctive difference. TCW's we're either raging or laughing, CWs you will hear organisation and respect and respect. (sorry MOB it just came to mind  8))
(09-02-2011, 12:44 PM)Lake link Wrote: [MrS] vs [uL] - footage by Peepsi

[MrS] vs [uL]: 7:2 for [MrS]

Good fight [uL]
first of all, it was a tcw
second of all, look at the score in your video. its 5-4 for uL and you're saying you won 7-2 lol
and third, did you make an account here just to post a tcw of you winning a round against uL? thats a failed attempt of showing off

as for the raging part...its tru
we done two tony noob, well we did beat them 7-0 in a clanwar but I don't see any records on there website cuz we 'cheated' yet we play tcws frequently
why u all go so defensive ..? u lost a tcw so what? big deal
(09-03-2011, 12:49 AM)Shen link Wrote: we done two tony noob, well we did beat them 7-0 in a clanwar but I don't see any records on there website cuz we 'cheated' yet we play tcws frequently
Thats the problem first they lose an official and then they see u lost few tcws and they get back to tcw with you and suddenly they dont think that you cheat anymore while some of them have selfbusted vids.
Holden got denied from uL. (not kicked, as he was demoted to trial where you still have to be denied/accepted. If he had been legend then it would've been kicked)