Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(08-24-2011, 12:15 AM)HoldeN link Wrote: D3hPrinc3 has been accepted as full member
SX has been accepted as a Legend

^^noobs^^
Congratz guys :) Holden u da noob ^^  :7
lol someone impersonated Jakez on GTAT earlier today
(08-17-2011, 09:11 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: PCP, i remember [PCP]Dugi, and he is for sure no fighter.
fight v8, i know you already did a few TCW's, i even saw a few.
if i remember good
[CP]Dugi some admin from LW.. also [CP]Linka aka [MOB]Linka  :7.. its from LW's server (2006)
CP - cherry poppers
(08-17-2011, 09:11 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: Now now, that's not all too nice darius, wern't we chatting bout  minecraft  a few days ago.

uL] vs [cH] - WiN
uL] vs [nP] - WiN
uL] vs [PCP] - WiN

cH, arn't they some cjegyslovaklian clan,
np, never heard of 'm
PCP, i remember [PCP]Dugi, and he is for sure no fighter.

fight v8, i know you already did a few TCW's, i even saw a few.

We have been wanting to clanwar "good clans" for a long time.. most clans deny even if we agree to fully fraps out game. We even want to fight PTM, but whenever I ask Pacino to fight us the first day ESL is out, he says "oh no we need time to train and sort it out". We've have a few TCW's with v8 and since our last 2, they decided not to fight us again. Besides Greyfox i'm sure you didn't notice, all v8 have moved to MTA and they have ALL (I mean all) joined PTM in SA:MP. [PTM]evo, [PTM]wymo etc ;)

Quote:if i remember good
[CP]Dugi some admin from LW.. also [CP]Linka aka [MOB]Linka  .. its from LW's server (2006)

FYI: PCP isn't CP. PCP is a well known polish 'MTA Only' clan, kinda like the old xHoTx and RSAH in SA:MP.

Anyway, [uL]Prince has been promoted to the URBAN LEGEND status and [uL]SX has been promoted to a LEGEND status. Congrats!
(08-24-2011, 01:03 PM)Jakez link Wrote: We have been wanting to clanwar "good clans" for a long time.. most clans deny even if we agree to fully fraps out game. We even want to fight PTM, but whenever I ask Pacino to fight us the first day ESL is out, he says "oh no we need time to train and sort it out". We've have a few TCW's with v8 and since our last 2, they decided not to fight us again. Besides Greyfox i'm sure you didn't notice, all v8 have moved to MTA and they have ALL (I mean all) joined PTM in SA:MP. [PTM]evo, [PTM]wymo etc ;)

FYI: PCP isn't CP. PCP is a well known polish 'MTA Only' clan, kinda like the old xHoTx and RSAH in SA:MP.

Anyway, [uL]Prince has been promoted to the URBAN LEGEND status and [uL]SX has been promoted to a LEGEND status. Congrats!

bah, v8 on that traitor faggot road.
gb2 america jakez faggot
Holden has been demoted to TRIAL where as Alex has been promoted to LEGEND, also Rhapsody has been accepted as TRIAL.
Good game holden
(08-25-2011, 10:28 PM)Shen link Wrote: Holden has been demoted to TRIAL where as Alex has been promoted to LEGEND, also Rhapsody has been accepted as TRIAL.
hahhahahahhaha gj holden