Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
why uL never fought SAE?
Challenged them, they don't wanna fight cheaters tho.

anyways, bye, off to school :4
(08-17-2011, 10:32 PM)Darius link Wrote: cH are a lithuanian clan, Dugi was in CP, Cherry Poppers. and PCP are one of the oldest polish clans in sa-mp. Also, your only picking 3 clanwars. uL aren't only going to fight clans that are worth mentioning for you now are they?
I picked the last 3 ones, and dugi was in PCP, also CP yes with realfreaky etc. if i remember correct.

http://gtat.dracoblue.net/gang/-portugue...2007/2885/

go on
(08-18-2011, 09:17 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: I picked the last 3 ones, and dugi was in PCP, also CP yes with realfreaky etc. if i remember correct.

http://gtat.dracoblue.net/gang/-portugue...2007/2885/

go on
Nah I'm pretty sure he wasn't, but thats besides the point. Also, realfreaky was never in CP afaik.

Go on? Yes because uL are going to fight one of the most well known and infamous cheater clans on SA-MP, the clan that uL have had multiple tcws (yes tcws, not clanwars) and have busted them using hacks/cheats/illegal mods in only a tcw, god knows what they would use in a clanwar.  :roll:
(08-18-2011, 10:47 AM)Darius link Wrote: Nah I'm pretty sure he wasn't, but thats besides the point. Also, realfreaky was never in CP afaik.

Go on? Yes because uL are going to fight one of the most well known and infamous cheater clans on SA-MP, the clan that uL have had multiple tcws (yes tcws, not clanwars) and have busted them using hacks/cheats/illegal mods in only a tcw, god knows what they would use in a clanwar.  :roll:
Well  this ESL thing may be solution, or not, and back in RSAH we  tcw'd them 2x or so and they left calling us cheaters etc, just don't let nedi play.
I played against PCP back when I was a part of XII. Aah, old times.
[uL] vs [NSG] - WiN
[uL] vs [TeK] - WiN
[uL] vs [MrS] - WiN
I guess those are some clans worth mentioning btw PTM isnt even that hard the only time they might be a challenge is when they go after you 7 vs 1 on gtat

btw in the world of ww everyone hacks if they win
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg399369#msg399369 date=1313671523]
[uL] vs [NSG] - WiN
[uL] vs [TeK] - WiN
[uL] vs [MrS] - WiN
I guess those are some clans worth mentioning btw PTM isnt even that hard the only time they might be a challenge is when they go after you 7 vs 1 on gtat

btw in the world of ww everyone hacks if they win

NSG is some german 2-shot clan, hardly worth noticing even [.U] whoop'd there ass, multiple times.
TeK & Mrs,  good clans, yeah i could agree with that, but 47 clanwars, and 2 clans who actually fight, that ain't a good ratio.

Quote:Kills 537
Deaths 693
Yeah scrappy, imsure you are hard to kill on GTA:T.
zomg thanks
i know i aint hard to kill i just said that anyone in general who beats someone else is considered a cheater
btw i doubt u ever even went inside gta:t  :?
Quote: link=topic=19834.msg399371#msg399371 date=1313673069]
zomg thanks
i know i aint hard to kill i just said that anyone in general who beats someone else is considered a cheater
btw i doubt u ever even went inside gta:t  :?

I play there occasionly, not anymore tho.

oh, shen someone hacked your account and is using rocket launcher on GTA:T