Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

.: Urban Legends [uL] - ulclan.com :. |uL| Wargrounds dedi.slice-vps.nl:7777
(08-03-2011, 04:54 PM)Cunga link Wrote: probably nothing interesting in the hidden forum board anymore
oh you'd be surprised
not really, you all fight the same, and everythings the same.
(08-17-2011, 10:50 AM)Greyfox link Wrote: not really, you all fight the same, and everythings the same.
thats what you think...
men send me ulv1.2.exe pls
(08-17-2011, 12:58 PM)Darius link Wrote: thats what you think...

Every frag movie has a

''Shoot around the corner-shot''
''Cool sniper finish''
''Snipe shot, 2x deagle shot now hes dead-shot''
sometimes a cool ''i shot u when u were on the dirtbike lead aim shot'' etc, when will i see a fragmovie with like,

a flawless kill in a 2-shot fight, a 3v1 w/ 4-shot etc,
(08-17-2011, 03:38 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: Every frag movie has a

''Shoot around the corner-shot''
''Cool sniper finish''
''Snipe shot, 2x deagle shot now hes dead-shot''
sometimes a cool ''i shot u when u were on the dirtbike lead aim shot'' etc, when will i see a fragmovie with like,

a flawless kill in a 2-shot fight, a 3v1 w/ 4-shot etc,

dont watch them then
stop making fragmovies and fight better clans worth mentioning. 
(08-17-2011, 08:16 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: stop making fragmovies and fight better clans worth mentioning.
For the record, uL have beaten alot of clans that are 'worth mentioning' any that they have not beaten simply refuse to fight them or uL have not got round to challenging them.

Second, how the fuck would you even know what clans are and aren't worth mentioning? You don't even play SA-MP anymore nor are you involved in the A/D scene in anyway whatsoever, your more busy giving blowjobs so you can make some cash to buy the latest 'hip' drug so you can think your cool on a gaming forum.

Jog on  :r
(08-17-2011, 09:05 PM)Darius link Wrote: For the record, uL have beaten alot of clans that are 'worth mentioning' any that they have not beaten simply refuse to fight them or uL have not got round to challenging them.

Second, how the fuck would you even know what clans are and aren't worth mentioning? You don't even play SA-MP anymore nor are you involved in the A/D scene in anyway whatsoever, your more busy giving blowjobs so you can make some cash to buy the latest 'hip' drug so you can think your cool on a gaming forum.

Jog on  :r
Now now, that's not all too nice darius, wern't we chatting bout  minecraft  a few days ago.

uL] vs [cH] - WiN
uL] vs [nP] - WiN
uL] vs [PCP] - WiN

cH, arn't they some cjegyslovaklian clan,
np, never heard of 'm
PCP, i remember [PCP]Dugi, and he is for sure no fighter.

fight v8, i know you already did a few TCW's, i even saw a few.
(08-17-2011, 09:11 PM)Greyfox link Wrote: Now now, that's not all too nice darius, wern't we chatting bout  minecraft  a few days ago.

uL] vs [cH] - WiN
uL] vs [nP] - WiN
uL] vs [PCP] - WiN

cH, arn't they some cjegyslovaklian clan,
np, never heard of 'm
PCP, i remember [PCP]Dugi, and he is for sure no fighter.

fight v8, i know you already did a few TCW's, i even saw a few.
cH are a lithuanian clan, Dugi was in CP, Cherry Poppers. and PCP are one of the oldest polish clans in sa-mp. Also, your only picking 3 clanwars. uL aren't only going to fight clans that are worth mentioning for you now are they?