Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tupac hidden message
(06-12-2009, 01:09 AM)HaZe link Wrote: Uh no, it's proven that he's dead rofl. The official cause of death was noted as respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest in connection with multiple gunshot wounds.

No medical records, and no autopsy.

I killed him, thats more than enough proof, plus where the hell could he be hiding for 13 years
(06-11-2009, 08:28 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote: I was lookin at [SWK]s forum and [SWK]SaW posted this link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWa-clWMZ7Q

It shows a "Hidden message" in Tupacs song claiming he is alive.

Watch the video...even try it out on a sound recorder on your pc and you'll see that it works.

In the video it shows tupac saying ''When you see me ni*** holla my set" and then the video maker put it in reverse and it said ''Yes i'm alive and me missing you"
Try it out on Sound Recorder...i did and it does work.

Old news. You just started listening to Tupac or what? :/

Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlqEdL-hPLs
Tupac is dead, no one can be alive for almost over a decade and not be seen by any members of the media. At the same time he's listed as deceased by the United States, he has a death certificate

http://www.numberonestars.com/tupacshaku...etails.htm

also he was cremated with members of his entourage, family, and old friends there to witness his ashes being thrown into the ocean.

The circumstance of his death is indeed mysterious, but rather then using the obscurity of his death as a a base to create theories of him being alive, why not use it to question FBI and Law enforcement on the reasoning why his murder is unsolved, is there something deeper or just a bias against rappers?

Although the funny thing and this is quite ironic, tupac has managed to gain immortality, his presence is still strongly felt amongst the industry and continues to bring in new fans.

Take it from someone that read to a ludicrous degree, the amount of theories generated online. They have all failed to produce kind of proof of him being alive other then ASSUMPTION and INTERPRETATIONS of his work. They said he'd be back in 03, then 04, then 06, 07 and now 2010.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yYGHGG0WP0 <-- tupac spotted with jamie foxx !!!!
hes dead, kinda wacky, in 2009 still thinking hes alive _O-
(06-11-2009, 10:08 PM)Zezima link Wrote: how the fuck u think he keeps writin songs even when hes dead LOL

Maybe because he made a ton of songs before he was killed?
Use your brain 8)7
(06-12-2009, 08:00 AM)Vinnie link Wrote: Maybe because he made a ton of songs before he was killed?

Maybe people who really think it's a secret message, should think about this
People KNOW he's alive. If you watch the video I posted you'll see ... I've read basically every theory to prove he is still alive and every theory to prove he is dead, neither of which can produce SOLID evidence of his death or of his existence. That means there is NOTHING AT ALL to prove his death ... then there are pretty fucking amazing coincendences to QUESTION whether he is still alive.

Hiden messages in hundreds of his songs, the 7 theory, the fact that on the night of his "death" in LAS FUCKING VEGAS there was no police chasing after his killer in helicopters despite the fact he was one of America's top rap artists loved by millions across the entire fucking globe .. not one single police chopper ... police car .. nothing. Then where was this public funeral? Cancelled. Where was the funeral Pac described in his songs that he wanted? Nowhere.

He obviously has his reasons to be hiding, he wanted to get away from the whole scene, he was wanted by the police, he was wanted dead by many gangs/people. ANd now he's afraid that if he comes out he will go straight to jail for false death. And that is what will happen, when Tupac ... IF Tupac comes back .. he will come back in 2014 ... to people who have studied his life properly it has ALWAYS been 2014 .. not 2001 or w/e stupid people that can't work shit out, it's ALWAYS been 2014.

Nothing but hope that he is alive, to see him alive again would be just amazing. But to be serious .. I'd rather he stayed in hiding the rest of his life than going back to jail for the rest of his life.
#1: He's not on the SSDI (Social Security Death Index) - Not under Tupac Shakur, Tupac Amaru Shakur or even Parish Lesane Crooks (his birth name)
http://ssdi.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/ssdi.cgi [It has 83 million records of deaths in America since the 1930's] Christopher Wallace's death also has not been recorded, yet Kadafi and Orlando Anderson are.

#2: His 72 Million dollar Life Insurance has not been cashed yet.

#3: He is on the Intelius Database, which has every legal living person in America (I found my friends and their family today) - Guess what, Tupac is on it.
http://www.intelius.com/

#4: You are legally allowed to fake your death if their have been 2 attempts or more on your life.

#5: There was over 2000 sightings of Tupac in Cuba within the month he was allegedly shot to death

#6: He's one of the only people to have released more songs after their death then before

#7: Makavali (his new alias towards the 'end') can be re arranged to spell "I am Alive"

#8:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaDeUjSLfVs
- Also, in his Tupac Ressurection DVD, there was more footage like the one above that was hidden and later found, the footage was of Tupac saying:
"Secrets will come out and you'll find out for youself and you'll know why I did it".
The time on the background reads 4:03pm as the clip ends. This is the same time Tupac was "pronounced" dead.
[THAT VIDEO IS A REMIX, BUT THE RECORDING WAS DONE BEFORE HE "DIED", Notice the tombstone?]

#9: His First posthumous album, The 7 Day Theory contains a subliminal message in almost every song, from 'Bomb Firsts' "Suge Shot Me" to 'Hold Ya Heads' "Im Alive", 'Aint Hard 2 Find' also describes how people will wonder where he went, his mum would cry on TV etc, but it all being "fiction" how he is in another country.
Ghost: "The only way for me, to come back, is like machiavelli, as me, all you motherfuckers stole from me, im takin back whats mine"

#10: The poster for his first Posthumous Album:
[Image: tupac015.0.jpg]

_____

Eminem: hip hop aint been the same since tupac moved to cuba on us
Outlawz Concert: Tupacs alive but we can't tell you where he is cos the benz is watchin'
Hold ya head: *whispers* Man1: You see him? Man2: I see him  Tupac: I'm alive
God Bless the Dead: REST IN PEACE to ma muthafucker BIGGIE SMALLS [Who died 6 months AFTER tupac was shot]
Bomb First: "Suge shot me"
Aint hard 2 Find: I heard a rumour i died, murdered in cold blood, traumatized, pictures of me in my final stages, you know mama cried, but that was fiction.
Lifes so hard Video on first post: His tombstone clearly says 1971-1996, and him rising out of it

"There is nothing in the new album that says TUPAC RIP 1971-1996.
Wouldn't it make sense to include something like that in the first album after his "death"?
The only thing mentioned is "EXIT TUPAC ENTER MAKAVELI".
The executive producer of The 7 Day Theory , as listed in the CD booklet of the album,
is Simon (who is a previously unknown producer in the rap music industry). In the bible,
Simon was an apostle of Jesus. Simon was one of the first witnesses of the Resurrection "

and http://files.uploadffs.com/6/7ca9623f/2P..._Outro.mp3

Argue all you want, both 'sides' make their point, then the argument comes to an end, I could say
LV is a pay off city, its not hard to pay the doctor to fake the report of his death, because its very weird because of the "4:03" which just adds to his 7 Day theory
But then someone else could say
Thats absurd, they mixed his ashes with marijuana and smoked it

We'll just have to wait and see
Pff conspiricies....

the truth is both tupac and elvis were abducted by aliens

:p