Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[C&S]Vehicles & Possible Replacements
No, the coach is NOT ingame, and it should be. :(
[Image: samp083.png]

I was pretty sure this was the coach
Posting 1 line of crap is not a discussion.
Do not re-post that crap again.
I read all your posts TEF and I only disagree on one thing , FCR-900 it's not a bad bike. FCR-900 and NRG-500 are the two fastest bikes in the game , besides FCR-900 is a better stunting (grinding and sliding) bike than NRG-500. But yes , PCJ-600 and BF-400 have to go , they're crap.
As i remember there was a short intro on the sa-mp.nl website somewhere saying "Visit Las Venturas Playground - the city of glamour." Or something really close to that , well the "city of glamour" now has the Dukes of Hazzard style tampas all over the place and cars like broadway , probably a 60's glamour , not the mid 90's. - Not a real arguement , but I thought I'd just bring that up.

And Who had the awesome idea of dismissing all the fast cars? I remember there were some discussions on that "You need to have some slower vehicles to better appreciate the fast ones" - that's true , but you overdid it. Now there aren't almoast any good cars available , it's like Las Venturas SlowGround. And outside LV it's even worse , Las Venturas NoCars (fail). If you really don't want to edit all the car spawns and stuff related to them , why not just take the 2.8x car spawns and just edit what kind of cars spawn there? Cause it was awesome in 2.8x , there we're cars everywhere , you could crash in the middle of nowhere and you'd only have to run a bit , but you'd get your vehicle. But now there's no cars anywhere outside LV and if you're lets say a proaccount holder and crash somewhere , how the F are you supposed to get back to LV if there's some smartass owning the Taxi property and raising the km price to 200$
So , bottom line is keep the fun cars , and you should keep them. But please make it 75% fast and useful vehicles , 25% all the fun stuff. + The best variety you can achieve is if there is atleast 90% of all cars available in SA.

And for those who cba to read all this: Fast cars R good , slow shit gtfo. 2.8x car system FTW. TEF's idea FTW! - nuff said.
Finally someone agrees with me about the FCR-900... Anyway, as I sad before, (and not only to bring the "I like it" excuse) I like it, it's pretty fast, its engine sound is awesome, and I checked the original handling file, and almost all the bikes have the same top speed (190 Km/H), it's just the NRG has more acceleration, and yes, as someone said, it'd be too boring if there're only 2 models of bikes in the whole server, so, judging in appearances, I'd suggest that the BF-400 (fugly) was changed for the PCJ-600.

Also, I concur n00ne, the 2.85 vehicle handler or w/e it's called was much better than this one.
Just a quick reminder to those not reading...

(06-02-2009, 01:01 AM)TEF™ link Wrote: Seeing how everyone pretty much loves the BF-400 and FCR-900, I'd say to just keep them in at this point.

(06-21-2009, 02:07 AM)TEF™ link Wrote:
  • The Tampa is to be replaced with the Buffalo
  • The Enforcer is to be replaced with the Patriot
  • The Trashmaster is to be replaced with the Dumper
  • The Broadway is to be replaced with the Remington
  • The Stratum is to be replaced with the Comet
  • The Bus is to be replaced with the Coach
  • Possible addition of Brown Streak & Tram
  • Possible addition of ZR-350
  • Possible addition of Banshee

Please note that this list can always be altered and that the development team always has the final say!

The motorcycles stopped being on my list a while ago (about 19 days now), so you guys don't have to defend them anymore.
well what your waiting for ?
Sorry to bump this but I wanted to reply here.

The LVP 2.90 Vehicle set was set out in a unique way - to make it compatiable with one of the new 2.90 features: the random vehicle spawner. Looking at the changelog and the fact that nobody has mentioned it in this topic, I'm guessing Fireburn disabled it in bulid 9? If this is the case, for whatever reason he disabled it, when he did do he should have either re-enabled it later on, or redone the vehicle set.

I hated the Tampa too. The reason that there are so many tampas is because it is the most random vehicle out of the random spawn set. As far as I can remember, it had over 20 possible replacements every time it respawned. So therefore tampas should have been hard to get a hold of.

So many crappy cars are parked everywhere because the sports vehicles where the most likely to randomly spawn. With the release of SA:MP 0.2x and the expansion of vehicle model limits, I remember adding more than 25 new vehicle models to the random vehicle spawner without parking any such models around, hence why it seems to be a small variety. Most of the vehicles TEF requested for replacements were already in the source and don't need replacing due to the fact SA:MP can withstand more than 150 models (IIRC).
Wel, eehm Jay, indeed at the release of 2.9 there was a random vehicle spawn, but its gone since 2.92 i guess? It was bugged maybe? Or strange with planes parking everywhere? i dont know, i hope somebody reads this and explanes?
TEF i notice youre a strange dude, but this may be a time i totally agree with the cars to change (i didnt read it all, just the changes) but only if they are tune-able ! :w
(07-07-2009, 11:59 AM)captaint link Wrote: TEF i notice youre a strange dude

(07-07-2009, 11:59 AM)captaint link Wrote: TEF youre a strange dude

(07-07-2009, 11:59 AM)captaint link Wrote: TEF is a weirdo

_O- _O- Totally agreed.

Anyway, yeah, the random vehicle spawn handler was removed in 2.90.xx (but not 2.92, that doesn't exist yet :P) because if my memory doesn't fail it was bugging the gamemode OR was provoking too many crashes.

Still, we're waiting on their decision! Hope it's a yes :7