Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What's your most hated Mission/Missions in the GTA series?
Well, I haven't played any of them on PC, only on PS2 and I used cheats so wasn't that hard

GTA 3: Can't reallly remember, I would say the 8ball one since he asked for like 8billion for one shitty carbomb or the one where you gotta go round killing columbains and there drug stalls

VC: Demolition Man

SA: The one in Driving School where you had to do 8 laps on 30 seconds to get gold
I agree with the SA one ^
I had all golds on the Flying School pretty quickly, but I never got that one
In VC it was probably the same RC-heli mission, but after I had learned to fly heli very easily in sa-mp, I did this mission very fast and very good ;D
In SA the most hated mission 4 me was the mission Mountain Cloud Boys ( I think it was this 1).
The Woozie always died in some stupid way ;D
-III:The one you get from the phone, and you have to collect magazines around with a car that sucks big time.
-VC:The mission in which you have to plant some bombs in a building with an rc heli and some guards that shoot you, i really hate that one.
-SA: All of the Zero's mission, especially the one in which you have to bring stuff around the map to get your car to the fortress, i hate rc's...
(09-02-2009, 02:45 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: -III:The one you get from the phone, and you have to collect magazines around with a car that sucks big time.
-VC:The mission in which you have to plant some bombs in a building with an rc heli and some guards that shoot you, i really hate that one.
-SA: All of the Zero's mission, especially the one in which you have to bring stuff around the map to get your car to the fortress, i hate rc's...

Yeah Zero's missions suck, that one with the RC Goblin included. The only fairly decent one of the lot was the minigun one. The worst would have to be the one where you have to fly the RC Baron...it always ran out of battery power. Fackin nerd
That stupid race with claude the GTA III guy, that pissed me off so fucking much.
I liked that race, just because Claude was in it :+

I did had to redo that race alot of times before I won it though D:
(06-15-2009, 10:15 AM)Zezima link Wrote: whoooaooo nice bonuses u get a fuckin car LOL and its crapy. And a monki suit.

Hah yeah, you're spot on.
Denise's calls pissed me off so I just killed her off.
SA: The mission in LS where you are with Ryder in the military base to steal some crates with that damn fucking fork-lift lol! 
What a mission..

The driving schools arent too much of a problem for me  :D Got full gold on all of them xD