Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Matthias
(05-11-2009, 11:18 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: So you're saying I and Buhu can't decide if we wanna promote someone in a war, or outside the war? All we wanted to see was how he would react in a war, he did well, so we promoted him. Atleast, we got members, unlike W ;)

Lets see if you, Carcass and Darius still stand by your argument, now that you're all out of [BA]. Matthias made a good BA- it's just that the circumstances upon which he joined [BA] were unfortunate. You can go on about how it was all about his age and attitude as much as you want, but Matthias in his own intro summed it all up perfectly- Buhu said no to even a /gang invite, and after 15 minutes of fighting, he was in the clan.

Keep going as you're going Matthias, you're on the right track.
Thanks Maddolis :)
I may take him under my wing maddolis.
(05-10-2009, 08:13 AM)Matthias link Wrote: [Image: 2lm1ai8.png] 
8ball remember that? That was the a moment of history. The birth of IR&A, 4 vs. 2 gf.

(07-04-2009, 10:53 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Lets see if you, Carcass and Darius still stand by your argument, now that you're all out of [BA]
rofl. When I made that original post I wasn't even in [BA] in the first place.

(05-10-2009, 09:22 AM)StickZ link Wrote: rofl, in those months your age didnt changed so the first denied was a joke
Yeah tell me about it. That was a load of bollocks imo
(07-04-2009, 02:30 PM)Darius link Wrote: 8ball remember that? That was the a moment of history. The birth of IR&A, 4 vs. 2 gf.
rofl. When I made that original post I wasn't even in [BA] in the first place.
Yeah tell me about it. That was a load of bollocks imo
because of me your now saying bollocks :D
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=19048.msg231619#msg231619 date=1246715102]
because of me your now saying bollocks :D
right keep thinking that 'britesh' fanboy
(07-04-2009, 02:46 PM)Darius link Wrote: right keep thinking that 'britesh' fanboy
bollocks mate
True darius, xD
(07-04-2009, 10:53 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Lets see if you, Carcass and Darius still stand by your argument, now that you're all out of [BA]. Matthias made a good BA- it's just that the circumstances upon which he joined [BA] were unfortunate. You can go on about how it was all about his age and attitude as much as you want, but Matthias in his own intro summed it all up perfectly- Buhu said no to even a /gang invite, and after 15 minutes of fighting, he was in the clan.

Keep going as you're going Matthias, you're on the right track.

Lol Maddo that post is coming up to 2 months old :P