Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Introduction] Matthias
(05-10-2009, 10:37 PM)Munch link Wrote: And then another member (a nice guy, like the leaders) cheated too.
Could it be? I think I know who are you talking about, but that ban was definitely mistake. :X
(05-11-2009, 04:15 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I was ingame the exact time he got promoted- it's not like 100% of BA leaders (like yourself) let people in under circumstances of a new war or pressure, but Buhu certainly did/does, and it was due to the fighting with him (and other BA including Matthias/GTA_Rules) that he was let in when he was.
Perhaps he would've been let in later had the war not occurred, I'm not gonna argue with that, but my point remains valid and if you're not going to accept it then we should just leave it at that.
Maddolis WTF are you on about? That 'war' had absolutely FUCK ALL to do with people getting accepted or denied  :r
(05-11-2009, 04:15 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I was ingame the exact time he got promoted- it's not like 100% of BA leaders (like yourself) let people in under circumstances of a new war or pressure, but Buhu certainly did/does, and it was due to the fighting with him (and other BA including Matthias/GTA_Rules) that he was let in when he was.
Perhaps he would've been let in later had the war not occurred, I'm not gonna argue with that, but my point remains valid and if you're not going to accept it then we should just leave it at that.

So you're saying I and Buhu can't decide if we wanna promote someone in a war, or outside the war? All we wanted to see was how he would react in a war, he did well, so we promoted him. Atleast, we got members, unlike W ;)
Didnt you already make an intro?
(05-11-2009, 11:18 PM)Darkfire link Wrote: Atleast, we got members, unlike W ;)
[Image: dayum.jpg]
(05-13-2009, 03:50 PM)Darius link Wrote: [Image: dayum.jpg]

haha "How High" (european) or  "So High", how the american version is called is just a sick and epic movie.
(05-13-2009, 08:24 PM)Hitman link Wrote: haha "How High" (european) or  "So High", how the american version is called is just a sick and epic movie.

Its How , and its good moviee : D

Good intro matt : ))
*Bump*

I've re-written the introduction :P
welcome