Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]credit card
(05-05-2009, 03:59 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: The idea of a credit card is normally where you buy stuff on tick and then each month you would get a bill in the mail which tells you how much money you need to pay off that month or more (18% APR sounds fair/right :P) unless you want to pay it all off. But if you fail to pay then interest is added which makes your bill more.

I feel what ya sayin playa. ;) Perhaps the credit card could replace the current loan system? :9~
I would agree with this idea, though only if you also included the staggering ab=mount of debt players would get into due to failure to pay 10k, technically it would mean 1/3 of LVP would be in the red.

I think that'd be sweeet.

Yes I know I bumped an old topic before some smart arse tells me that.
i like the idea , but also disagree due to being very easy to buy props , and makes people much lazier then they are. Though u can take this idea and turn it into something else , but i dunno , ill think.
I just thought of having this limit for when to use this credit card. You can't use it, unless you're paying let's say, more than $ 5'000'000. So there's a minimum limit for when you can use it.