Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[S]credit card
(05-04-2009, 03:51 PM)Matthias link Wrote: I agree with the good old 'O booger
This' quite a good idea, nice ;o
DOn't know about you guys, but I still have to go to an atm to get cash... so +1 from me to the idea.
(05-04-2009, 05:57 PM)Ph03n1x link Wrote: DOn't know about you guys, but I still have to go to an atm to get cash... so +1 from me to the idea.

well, imo this only should affect people that have a platinum bank account anyways.
This is a superb idea! :7
+1 for credit cards in LVP.
(05-04-2009, 06:01 PM)Hitman link Wrote: well, imo this only should affect people that have a platinum bank account anyways.
Indeed-ioh :+
What do other Senior Managers think? :+
I just like the idea. :S
The idea of a credit card is normally where you buy stuff on tick and then each month you would get a bill in the mail which tells you how much money you need to pay off that month or more (18% APR sounds fair/right :P) unless you want to pay it all off. But if you fail to pay then interest is added which makes your bill more.

And if you fail to pay 3 times in a row you have to pay at least half of what you owe to the bank. And 5 fails is the full amount.

So something like that would be better but credit cards for SA-MP is more of a RP feature imo but would be nice :+
(05-04-2009, 06:01 PM)Hitman link Wrote: well, imo this only should affect people that have a platinum bank account anyways.
high five