Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What You Thinkin ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gang territories, they should add !
56.52%
13 56.52%
Add 2 or 3 Gang base, No territories needed.
21.74%
5 21.74%
Add Turf wars as minigame.
8.70%
2 8.70%
Close this topic.
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GANG TERRITORIES in LVP
Have a suggestion to put GANG TERRITORIES in LVP it will be cool, for every gang they have their own color , with that color we can make turf wars. Like sanadreas single play. Whenever  death matchers won against the gangs, that territory color should disappear. It will make gang wars more active i think  :)

donno what you thinkin abt this , if its a bad idea tell me, else put some suggestions to modify this idea.  ;)

[b]PLAESE READ THE UPDATES ON THE NEXT REPLY 
UPDATES:

MEMBERS' SUGGESTIONS :

1. LVP should Have 2 or 3 more Gang bases.

2. When a registered gang (with 3+ members) buy any of GB their territory should starts from therE.

3. There should be several more Territories in LVP , around all the GB. but territories shudn't cover all the map.

4. Only  GB owned gangs could be able to make turf wars and conquer the territories.

5. The gang will earn an amount from all the territories per minutes, it will share to all gang members. So increasing members will decreases the amount for each individual.

6. Death matchers can also participate in Turf wars : they could be able to free the territories from the Gangs , by fightin and conquerin them.

7. If the territories are gonna be saved , then the admins should  remove  power on territories from gang if they are not online for 2 or 3 days.

8. Please Dont make it as a 'MINI GAME' mode [edited] [b]

[b]
Current Discussion
:

Should Save Territories or not ??

Let's see what other people think of this.
Imo its good like it is now
Absolutely brilliant idea. This would most definitely spark up the gang war aspect. This tea & cookies style fights near the ship are getting a bit dull if you ask me. Plus it would expand the fighting territories, because different gangs try to get control over different areas (center, suburbs, ghettos etc.). I remember that Party Server had similar system long time ago, and it most definitely spiced things up in a good way.
Okay yeah this is a good idea. But I suggest you use the same thing at [MG3] server. Where the gangs are saved so the turfs are that gangs. However other gangs can take them. You should also setup a few Gang HQ's. And the turf you need to capture to buy that Gang HQ can only be taken if a member of the gang that owns the Gang HQ is online.
thanks for the responds guys :)

(04-14-2009, 12:26 PM)Darius link Wrote: Okay yeah this is a good idea. But I suggest you use the same thing at [MG3] server. Where the gangs are saved so the turfs are that gangs. However other gangs can take them. You should also setup a few Gang HQ's. And the turf you need to capture to buy that Gang HQ can only be taken if a member of the gang that owns the Gang HQ is online.

^ Should the gang territories saved ?

then there will be two options

1.save Territories for only registered gangs. (so they should have particular colors , thats not practical) :X

2. save only Territories' color on map.  So that the first gang in the server can change their color to most established territory color on the map, then all gangs will get the large territories accordin to their login order.  :)

[ or shud do some other changes ]

[b]
and the other thing is that , 2 or 3 more Gang bases needed in LV . Then the base to base war will achieve.
yes, is much better if they are gone be saved...i think is better to save them and fight for new territories or defending them when there is 2+ members of your gang

also i don`t think that the first gang who is first on th eserver should be the only one who can change the colour..
sounds interesting someone should create a beta , to see if it really works as good as it sounds.
and wich gangs are allowed to have a territory ? does every gang has their own starting territory >?
[b]
Suppose if thers 3 or 4  gang base in LVP , and when a Gang (with 3+ members) buy any of the gang base then their gang territory starts from the gang base. and when they make war or fights, at other places the turf war will appear, and that gang will own that territory by defendin for 3 or 5 mins there.  howz that !