Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What You Thinkin ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gang territories, they should add !
56.52%
13 56.52%
Add 2 or 3 Gang base, No territories needed.
21.74%
5 21.74%
Add Turf wars as minigame.
8.70%
2 8.70%
Close this topic.
13.04%
3 13.04%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

GANG TERRITORIES in LVP
I disagree. If the turfs aren't saved then what is the point in fighting for them in the first place.  :r
But if the LVP Team adds them, please DO NOT add them as a minigame, then there would no be any fun at all ;(
(04-15-2009, 01:00 PM)Arrows73 link Wrote: But if the LVP Team adds them, please DO NOT add them as a minigame, then there would no be any fun at all ;(

+1

(04-15-2009, 11:02 AM)Darius link Wrote: I disagree. If the turfs aren't saved then what is the point in fighting for them in the first place.  :r

If its saved it will be good , but i dont think that it will be practical. ! because If territories saved then each gang should have a permanent color.
so there will be an out game war for colors  :D lol
Good but how much of LV or of SA will these turfs cover??
Cause we don't wanna make it LW style as LVP has many other features such as minigames and people just freeroaming so the fun would be spoiled if they went into a turf and got shot at by 5people _O-
But yeah still a good idea :)
+1 from me
[b]^ thanks and put some suggestions :+

[color=red]EVERY ONE KEEP AN EYE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS FORUM , my second rply. It will keep updating.
very good idea.  ;)
it just guna be like LW then ;/
(04-15-2009, 11:02 AM)Darius link Wrote: I disagree. If the turfs aren't saved then what is the point in fighting for them in the first place.  :r

Well yeah it would be pointless fighting for them, but what if, say, it was a one-off day where a lot of [W]arriors are online. How often do you see even one on LVP? And if they owned a decent amount of turfs, then it'd be hard to even have any of them online to take over again, and being able to take 'em on to win the turfs. Having them saved is good, but there's the inactivity problem (but ignore that small problem and just add the turfs in, and make them save).

Perhaps an Admin could have the power to take a Turf from someone (Or Management) so if a gang like W happen to own a lot, and they're never seen online for ages, a Management like estroe could make that area neutral so other gangs can take it (if they happen to be running out of turfs).
(04-15-2009, 11:32 PM)Munch link Wrote: Well yeah it would be pointless fighting for them, but what if, say, it was a one-off day where a lot of [W]arriors are online. How often do you see even one on LVP? And if they owned a decent amount of turfs, then it'd be hard to even have any of them online to take over again, and being able to take 'em on to win the turfs. Having them saved is good, but there's the inactivity problem (but ignore that small problem and just add the turfs in, and make them save).

Perhaps an Admin could have the power to take a Turf from someone (Or Management) so if a gang like W happen to own a lot, and they're never seen online for ages, a Management like estroe could make that area neutral so other gangs can take it (if they happen to be running out of turfs).
Or just make it so that a gang can take over any gangs turfs even if there not online. However they can not take the Gang HQ turf unless at least 1 member of that turf is online.

Yall should just copy MG3 server D: