Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weapon Mods
(04-11-2009, 10:51 AM)Maka link Wrote: http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php...d&id=10703

Grims Weapon Pack III. One of the most successful ones there is. I use it too.
Install it with SAMI, but make sure you've put the weapons of choice (and the right filenames) in the main file for installation.
What is SAMI? What is the filename of the mape?
Millenia's weapon pack is better
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=18350.msg199420#msg199420 date=1239462585]
Millenia's weapon pack is better
download link + images of it would be better
Quote:Mafo link=topic=18350.msg199403#msg199403 date=1239459092]
What is SAMI? What is the filename of the mape?
SAMI is a mod installer that you dont have to locate the files yourself, and just say which file you want to replace it with.
(04-11-2009, 07:55 PM)weeyin link Wrote: SAMI is a mod installer that you dont have to locate the files yourself, and just say which file you want to replace it with.

Could be very convenient if you use it correctly. Because I have read a lot of negative feedback about SAMI. Although it's boring manually replacing the files, it's safer.
http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-s...-mods/1662

[Image: readytflow.jpg]
(04-11-2009, 09:34 PM)Ryder link Wrote: Could be very convenient if you use it correctly. Because I have read a lot of negative feedback about SAMI. Although it's boring manually replacing the files, it's safer.
If you cant use that you shouldnt start modding or scripting at all. I used to use it before I found IMG editor, it's so EZ. Never had ANY problems.
(04-12-2009, 07:13 AM)Matthias link Wrote: If you cant use that you shouldnt start modding or scripting at all. I used to use it before I found IMG editor, it's so EZ. Never had ANY problems.

I have had problems. In fact, the radar mod on my laptop is fux0red. All the parts are on the map, but not all are on the right place. I have a lot of water on places where there's definitely land. :+
I had the same probloem as estroe :+

that's why I like to do modding manually, at least I know exactly what files I'm changing then
(04-12-2009, 12:49 PM)Twilight link Wrote: I had the same probloem as estroe :+

that's why I like to do modding manually, at least I know exactly what files I'm changing then

But with the radar mod it... takes ages. I've done it manually before :/