Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Weapon Mods
Only original!
No copy and addons!
Just don't use mods at all :P
Weapons mods, hehe i don't know what it is. Someone explain me  8)7
Quote:Mafo link=topic=18350.msg197629#msg197629 date=1239029592]
Modding the .txds of a file means changing its textures, tecnically all weapon mods to is changing the way your weapon looks.
Quote:Mafo link=topic=18350.msg197629#msg197629 date=1239029592]

Some are pretty cool,but if you have to many installed they'll crash the game many times.I've got a golden m4, golden deagel,pokeballs for grenades and the halo sniper lol  8)
(04-06-2009, 04:22 PM)Matthias link Wrote: Modding the .txds of a file means changing its textures, tecnically all weapon mods to is changing the way your weapon looks.
Ooh, Thanks! Can someone give me a link, with a cool 'weapon mod'? And tell me how to install it. :+
I cant link you one the most easy way is with SAMI (San Andreas Mod Installer) or you can download Img editor or whatever its called and manually replace the files yourself.
http://www.gtainside.com/en/download.php...d&id=10703

Grims Weapon Pack III. One of the most successful ones there is. I use it too.
Install it with SAMI, but make sure you've put the weapons of choice (and the right filenames) in the main file for installation.
Where do i place the mods?
I used TXD workshop, here's an explanation on what to do.

Extract folder to desktop > open txd workshop > open gta3.img > replace txd with txd inside folders. > replace dff for dff in folders. > save.

They look awesome.