Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
I had the car problem because everyone was going for the cars. Find an idle one with no players, and it's ok. So yeah, every jacked one.

I could hit people easily. It was perfect O+

-tj
(05-21-2007, 07:42 AM)tomozj link Wrote:I had the car problem because everyone was going for the cars. Find an idle one with no players, and it's ok. So yeah, every jacked one.

I could hit people easily. It was perfect O+

-tj

An important part of the weapon synch had been disabled, it was way better in the previous beta..
Damn will it be enabled again on the release?

I HATE the running lol
(05-22-2007, 01:59 PM)Grove link Wrote:I HATE the running lol

word brother  ;) it was funny at first but they run to slow  :P
As far as I know the running animation and speed depends on your skin. So when you have a fat clown skin you will be very slow, but the thugz will be fast. As Johan Cruijf would say: every advantage has its disadvantage.
(05-22-2007, 07:50 AM)Peter link Wrote:An important part of the weapon synch had been disabled, it was way better in the previous beta..

You love owning me  :X

Meh, I remember it being perfect in the first beta, and it was alright in the third so I probably said that sub-conciously meaning beta one. I.e. - isuk.

-tj
i am pooing myself for this game :)
Instagab will be one of the best features IMHO!!!!!!! Imagine sniper wars with that turned on!!!!! ZOMFG
instagib... whole map.... 2 teams.... one of 190 snipers :P .... second one of 9 "protecters" and one "the marked one"
that will pwn!

8)
instagib?

am i missing something?
:?