Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[F4L] - Familia 4 Life
I beleive there togglers aswell...I beleive in /sawnoff one stood still and i shot at him but no damage, thought i was desynced but after he moved i took out my tec9 and shot randomly and got him..so no toggling?

:/
(03-30-2009, 02:12 PM)Jag link Wrote: I beleive there togglers aswell...I beleive in /sawnoff one stood still and i shot at him but no damage, thought i was desynced but after he moved i took out my tec9 and shot randomly and got him..so no toggling?

I don't know, but i know how a toggler is, and its sometimes they can use "esc" and avoid beeing shoted. But they are mega laggers as i said, i know they're hitbox, so its no excuses. Find the hitbox and you will see.  :w
it doesnt matter weather they toggle or not they no i own them with eas
lol this clan is one of the noobiest I've met on LVP. Last time I met Oasis9 he started fighting against me with full armor and hp and after I took him down to 1/2 hp he refilled and I still killed him with half armor left. After that he started yelling "LAGGER1!!11"  :roll:
And this one F4L (don't remember his name) started dbing me after he had lost his armor and half hp in a fight where I had over half armor still left  _O-
Both were fair 1on1s without anyone interrupting
Quote:IDmad link=topic=18105.msg195513#msg195513 date=1238421766]
lol this clan is one of the noobiest I've met on LVP. Last time I met Oasis9 he started fighting against me with full armor and hp and after I took him down to 1/2 hp he refilled and I still killed him with half armor left. After that he started yelling "LAGGER1!!11"  :roll:
And this one F4L (don't remember his name) started dbing me after he had lost his armor and half hp in a fight where I had over half armor still left  _O-
Both were fair 1on1s without anyone interrupting
ok, proof about what did said about me? and how many times should i said to all of you, everyone from F4L started to play GTA in januray2009, we are new not noobiest
(03-30-2009, 02:12 PM)Jag link Wrote: I beleive there togglers aswell...I beleive in /sawnoff one stood still and i shot at him but no damage, thought i was desynced but after he moved i took out my tec9 and shot randomly and got him..so no toggling?

Your aim is shit.
(03-30-2009, 04:37 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Your aim is shit.
And what is your aim? _O-
^ i think its another one  :+
Quote:Mafo link=topic=18105.msg195559#msg195559 date=1238427909]
And what is your aim? _O-

Mafo, if you could stop spamming every single topic i post in that would be great, kthx
(03-30-2009, 06:53 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Mafo, if you could stop spamming every single topic i post in that would be great, kthx

i bet 5 dulla that he'll reply to this