Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[TR] Team Raven
/q u i c k c l a n

oooo!
(09-08-2009, 04:03 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: How do I apply?

Become Turkish.
just so you know loads of people already use this tag for the country Turkey :P
(11-30-2007, 06:37 PM)TRaven link Wrote: Bah! i'm shutting down TR, the turks love that TR tag! and they had it first *sob* However! i've got a new project up my sleeve that evolves the idea behind TR. Wait for it, oh yes, wait for it!
(09-08-2009, 05:42 PM)Darius link Wrote: just so you know loads of people already use this tag for the country Turkey :P
really?

Madd, join my Steam group Team Raven :P
(09-08-2009, 05:42 PM)Darius link Wrote: just so you know loads of people already use this tag for the country Turkey :P

Yeah when I used to be in that Tr.Team clan back on MTA Race (explained in my intro) people used to think I was Turkish (that bit wasn't explained in the intro). Whenever I saw anyone with [table][tr][td] in the name, they always seemed to cheat. Especially on Knights Online. It's based in Turkey and it's said that even premium users get ignored when it comes to complaining about them.[/td][/tr][/table]
humm, there ar lost of "TR" in-game, cuz lots of turkish ppl use that tag  :P

anyways, gl  ;)

LR
(09-09-2009, 10:30 AM)LasTRace link Wrote: humm, there ar lost of "TR" in-game, cuz lots of turkish ppl use that tag  :P

anyways, gl  ;)

LR

oh no
Kicking an almost 2 years old topic, useless.