Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Economy Ingame
First off, how will this effect the DM of LVP?
lvp is freeroam so why not, Its a great Idea
i think the whole LVP government/economy/nation/whatever ideas are pointless and I just really don't like them at all.
I think the whole senate and cars spawning is a little far fetched, but I do like the idea of having different tax rates, so you don't lose money on taxes as much in the desert as you would in Las Venturas
Personally i think the server should remain the way it is, although this is a good idea i honestly can't see it working within LVP.
i am with you but not in the car thingy idea. :)
(03-20-2009, 10:08 PM)HaZe link Wrote: i think the whole LVP government/economy/nation/whatever ideas are pointless and I just really don't like them at all.

Indeed.
What is it with you and senates and shit like that? Want to feel more powerful , cause you can't be an admin? Jeez , this is tottaly not needed here.
(03-22-2009, 03:16 AM)n00ne™ link Wrote: What is it with you and senates and shit like that? Want to feel more powerful , cause you can't be an admin? Jeez , this is tottaly not needed here.

What the hell are you even talking about? This is a financial suggestion for a gamemode, where did I say anywhere in the main topic that this is affiliated with the LVP senate? If your talking about the districts, how else would you have a car spawning idea?

Apparently this idea is causing alot of commotion. Damn, tough crowd.
Well Griff, Cyrix, sounded good on paper eh?
Its a nice idea. I think people overlook the fact that LVP is a playground, too much concerned with stats etc.