Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Economy Ingame
(04-06-2009, 12:05 PM)bAd CaT link Wrote: idea is good but dont convert this Death Match playground to a Ruled Government City or somethin  :) ....

I Have a Suggestion that make Turf wars in Gang fight... :+ its fun i think, what u all think ??

This is kind of the same thing to what the topic is all about. Turfs controlled by different gangs and they control the money for that particular area. Ive seen this on a game-mode somewhere. I actually downloaded a game-mode with this built into it aswell. Is it lw that uses this? I can't remember.
[b]Novcaine server provides Turf wars like sanandreas single player mode. But the main defect in that server is our records and moneys saves only for 1 hour(almost) . and not allowed to play as death matcher , ie u shud join a gang first. it su**xx  , if we make a turf war in LVP then gang wars will become more and more active as well as the server  :)
(03-20-2009, 10:17 PM)Twilight link Wrote: I think the whole senate and cars spawning is a little far fetched, but I do like the idea of having different tax rates, so you don't lose money on taxes as much in the desert as you would in Las Venturas
That's a better Idea I think  :)
Yeah turf wars are always nice, for example LW.. :)
Quote:Thug link=topic=18083.msg199053#msg199053 date=1239356052]
Yeah turf wars are always nice, for example LW.. :)

yup  :+ .. making Territories  will give a new life to the gang wars
(04-10-2009, 01:39 PM)bAd CaT link Wrote: yup  :+ .. making Territories  will give a new life to the gang wars

Well thats a different topic then, make a new topic in " Suggestions " for the turf holding idea. This is for economy.
(04-10-2009, 03:09 PM)Jerome link Wrote: Well thats a different topic then, make a new topic in " Suggestions " for the turf holding idea. This is for economy.

i want to create a new topic.. but the button to create a "new topic" is not in the "open for discussion" forum or is it disable to me ??  :?
Alright im just gonna say what i really feel, making an "economy" for "financial related" shit is just fucking stupid  :roll: