Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

DJ Application Form
Name: Nicusor Adrian
In-Game Name: Derec
Times you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): Between 15:00 - 20:00, In Romania  GMT is +2hours
What is DIFFERENT about your show? In my show i will put only nice songs, all type of songs but not that boring songs :Y)
What genre of music will you play? All genre.
Will you talk in your show?  Of course.
Quote:DoughBoy link=topic=17687.msg207413#msg207413 date=1241367289]
Name: Juliuzz
In-Game Name: [MOB]DoughBoy
Times you are available (in the GMT time zone, please): 11 PM (GMT-7 4:00pm for me i think)
What is DIFFERENT about your show? I have shitloads of good rock music (no emo shit) since i only focus in rock, i have several subgenres of it. A variation for the actual hip-hop and other genres.
What genre of music will you play? Rock n' Roll, Metal, Alternative, Britpop/indie, Blues, Underground, RockPop, Oi! streetpunk, New wave and Grunge.
Will you talk in your show? Sure. Besides i do some audio edition.

Im active on-line daily.

access denied
I'm waiting for answers
i guess none from you will be accepted cus Madlaggz is owner of LVP Radio now and he thinks of destroying it he may not accept more people because he probably thinks he's got enough

btw 666th post motherfuckers.
(05-16-2009, 02:23 PM)XiZ link Wrote: i guess none from you will be accepted cus Madlaggz is owner of LVP Radio now and he thinks of destroying it he may not accept more people because he probably thinks he's got enough

btw 666th post motherfuckers.

I don't think you should worry about the radio. I will take applications at a later point. First i need to get the management together, the inactive dj's and so. So please don't worry. I'm not going to destroy it.
Locked.

Reason: Please check the forums later on. There will be made another DJ Application thread here on the forums. Please be patient.

Thank you :)